Martini Time...

Greta

Flashaholic
You know I said I was sorry, and that should have been the end of it. You are the trolls. PM me your E-Mail, and I can prove anything I have ever posted. With all due respect.

Here's the thing - I DON'T CARE!! NO ONE DOES!! DO YOU NOT GET THAT?!?! OY! :shakehead

The beauty of CPF is that we are all equals here. No one is better than anyone else. Yet you constantly have to toot your own horn to make yourself seem somehow superior - AND NO ONE CARES!!

Is this where you said you were sorry? Lame, dude... seriously lame. And I doubt anyone took this as an apology to the OP or to anyone else.

Sorry, I don't carry that much money, I was just teasing him. I will not pester him anymore.

Greta

Flashaholic
Bring on the heat, is all I can say. :D
Will be a balmy 100F on Monday where I'll be, and that is /way/ better than nonstop Oregon winter rain.

Haven't had rain here in over 100 days. I'll take some of that too, please :D

StuGatz

Enlightened
:huh2: Oy Vey and double Oooffa!!! :eeksign:

How a few days travel can get sideways when a lady attempts hijack of a goofy thread, I'll never know. Take any shot at me one may desire (preferably in person or privately) with no personal offense ever taken and rarely actually noticed, but mehhh. :wtf: but :cool:

That said, I DO take exception and umbrage to warrantless insults directed at Kitty-Cat friends. Red's motive is a mystery to me but I am sure that this is more of a kitten fluff-up for attention. I will send Red a PM in an attempt to smooth out any ruffled fur. Full disclosure… Yes, I am just a joke. :cool:

Although I am oblivious to any faux pas, I will address the money clip detail later. :cool: Full disclosure… Yes, I am just a joke. MEHHH…

Although I have not been directly or overly affected by the highly unusual past several months of altered existence, I DO know and recognize that many are being mentally and emotionally over-taxed during this unusual "lock-down" period. :sick: Please remain calm, have a cocktail (adult or virgin), and TRY to decompress.

So WOW and YES, from my brief scan, it has been "getting a little hot in here"…LOL… but appreciate The Raggedier's method of cooling it down. Good form brother, good form. I apologize to Greta and the Mods (now THAT could be the NEXT big hit group!) as well as to whomever felt offended enough to report the hijack and anyone else who became distracted with this silly thread to address issues.

How about some virtually chilled Martinis to mitigate this sitrep??? :anyone:

All the very best with Peace and Love… Peace and Love… :takeit:

Stuart

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
I mean, if you need it I'll send you some movie bill 50s to put on your..... what was it called? Gangsta roll. Just keep posting the martinis and good cigars. :D

raggie33

*the raggedier*
I know that's so destructive... but seriously... could use a good flood here right now. :(

Ok, so I watched a few more of your videos.... I LOVE the bedroom light one!! :D
i hate hate my voice never got to get a good speach therapist in school

StuGatz

Enlightened
I mean, if you need it I'll send you some movie bill 50s to put on your..... what was it called? Gangsta roll. Just keep posting the martinis and good cigars. :D

OK after a little excursion I'm back and Oh MAN! You are my personal Biggie!!! And so much more that a Biggie Smalls. If we combine your Burly with my Hairy-Self we just might be somebody extra special and perhaps sing backup for Greta and the Mods? :crackup:

As much as I appreciate the offer of Prop 50's, it would be far to much temptation for a joke like me to tip with those movie prop bills. Can just picture myself walking into the Wynn as I toss a fat stack of them into the air... :cool: :rolleyes: :cool:

Just keep posting the martinis and good cigars. :D

I'll try Brother, I'll try... :naughty:

More on my money clip regimen when able to make some humble time for same. I have never been aware that it is a thing but I'm a Poor Joke that way. :cool:

In full disclosure, I DID send a POLITE PM to RED in an attempt to discover what miscreant behavior of mine may have caused her flareup. :thinking:

Otherwise, remain well with Peace and Love... Peace and Love... ;)

raggie33

*the raggedier*
whats a decent budget cigar? ive only had swisher sweets i liked them fine. but i like to try new things. worse job i have ever ever had was a barback. when the bartender went to lunch i had to be the bartender it was the worst thing ever. im so crazy shy id just panic i quit in 3 days i dont think i ever made a martini. i kinda recall how to make a long island ice tea.

StuGatz

Enlightened
Mixed up a Vodka martini and into full decompression mode...

Have the portable Koi Pond (Gold Version) deployed and sitting back...

1Jk0APc.jpg

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Mixed up a Vodka martini and into full decompression mode...

Have the portable Koi Pond (Gold Version) deployed and sitting back...

1Jk0APc.jpg
them olives look ok but next time check out Picholine youll thank me

StuGatz

Enlightened
them olives look ok but next time check out Picholine youll thank me

Thanks brother, I will look into that. BTW, nice low key tequila recipe you posted. Do you by chance imbibe martini variations?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Thanks brother, I will look into that. BTW, nice low key tequila recipe you posted. Do you by chance imbibe martini variations?

i just love olives..oddly enough i had a olive tree in yard as a kid. im not sure if thats where olives come from. i just checked google maps the tree is gone.i love sour type foods. ya will love my verners drink above. verners is a ginger aile but has way way more bite then other brands. i never had a martini before. but ill try it now for sure anything with olives has to be good.

Latest posts