Martini Time...

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Do you like a mild or more robust flavor?
not realy sure ive only had swisher sweets. so ill say is there a middle ground. ive heard good things about cuban cigars. things i want to try is kobe beef a good cigar and a real corned beef sandwich from a good jewish deli

StuGatz

Enlightened
whats a decent budget cigar? ive only had swisher sweets i liked them fine. but i like to try new things. ....

If you have a local tobacconist shop drop in and talk with the proprietor. I travel a little here and there and have found almost everywhere they are usually very personable, quite decent, and should be able to assist with recommendations. A good tobacconist will be happy to introduce a new customer to the details. You should be able to find something to please your palette and well within your budget.

The larger and more well stocked humidors the better to choose from. Initially, I would recommend against the little humidors at restaurants or retail stores because there will probably be less varied selections and cost. I would avoid one of those mall style cigarette stores altogether unless they have a large walk in humidor. Best to visit a full service and committed cigar and pipe tobacconist if one is open in your area.

Best of luck to you.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
If you have a local tobacconist shop drop in and talk with the proprietor. I travel a little here and there and have found almost everywhere they are usually very personable, quite decent, and should be able to assist with recommendations. A good tobacconist will be happy to introduce a new customer to the details. You should be able to find something to please your palette and well within your budget.

The larger and more well stocked humidors the better to choose from. Initially, I would recommend against the little humidors at restaurants or retail stores because there will probably be less varied selections and cost. I would avoid one of those mall style cigarette stores altogether unless they have a large walk in humidor. Best to visit a full service and committed cigar and pipe tobacconist if one is open in your area.

Best of luck to you.
cool ty for the info i love to learn and try new foods new things etc etc

louie

Flashlight Enthusiast
Back on topic! My budget homage to Stu. It's a balmy almost 90F today. Premixed in the fridge/Tanqueray/Dolin vermouth. The drink looks small, but the glass is 8oz.

StuGatz

Enlightened
To track-back along with my brother Louie, Let's get back-On-Track: :candle:

Sometimes the only meal of the day must be combined with a relaxing beverage... :cool:

In this time of "Lock-Down-Loonies," my monkey-man rental-servant "Reddy-Neddy" has risen to the challenge to serve up some of the very best. :cool: ;) :cool:

In this case, a spread of Ahi Poke, Ahi Poppers, spicy crisps, and a superb Martini made with a lime rim-rubbed, ice frosted crystal glass, with just a minuscule dash of dry vermouth, dollop of olive juice, and of course... copious portion of Grey Goose vodka.

ALL "rental" ingredients, get it? Cause you consume the listed gear then pass it along cause ya cant keep it... :crackup:

dglLPrR.jpg

C7us1m2.jpg

Still awaiting some interesting explanations via PM... :cool: ;) :cool:

StuGatz

Enlightened
dglLPrR.jpg

C7us1m2.jpg

Neglected to give credit to the PURCHASED :crackup: Ti Connector Zirconium chop sticks / Starlinegear leather case that made ingestion of the plate contents just a bit more effective. :naughty:

And yes, still awaiting an appropriate explanation via PM... :cool: ;) :cool:

StuGatz

Enlightened
There are a few other oh-so-slightly camouflaged themes or creative "Easter Eggs" as it were in the last set of images. So whomever describes or finds the most interesting theme just may, as my great Uncle Schlemiel liked to say...

raggie33

*the raggedier*
dglLPrR.jpg

C7us1m2.jpg

Neglected to give credit to the PURCHASED :crackup: Ti Connector Zirconium chop sticks / Starlinegear leather case that made ingestion of the plate contents just a bit more effective. :naughty:

And yes, still awaiting an appropriate explanation via PM... :cool: ;) :cool:
your like a chef!

StuGatz

Enlightened
Every great martini should include additional great decompression accouterments, a great read, and an occasional blossom...

ELyWt2X.jpg

7ZKSVQX.jpg

StuGatz

Enlightened
A little reminder, there are a few other oh-so-slightly camouflaged themes or creative "Easter Eggs" as it were in some of the last set of images. I offered that whomever describes or finds the most interesting theme just may, as my great Uncle Schlemiel liked to say...

In one of the last few instances, anyone interested in a prize "cookie" missed out on the abstract aspects of...

C7us1m2.jpg

...in that it has the "tilt" or look of a Kabuto. So yeah, if you had mentioned same, you just may have earned a prize or as Uncle Schlemiel says, cookie...