may be off on one crazy adventure

raggie33

*the raggedier*
may of sold home till i find a new one going to cruise the country may end up in mexico i love me mexican woman omg there so beautiful and there accent is sexy. i wont miss georgia at all

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
I use to like Baja.. Check out Todos Santos, it's a small out of way town located way down near the tip on Pacific side, just before you get to Cabo. Not a tourist trap. Loooong beaches, home style Mexican restaurants, and of course beautiful ladies!

3_gun

Enlightened
Give it another month or 2 & all of Mexico may be here in the U.S. at the rate they are crossing the boarder. You could not pay me enough to cross that boarder much less stay for any length of time. I'd rather go to Detroit .. but that's just me. Hope you have safe travels & find your dream girl. [Just remember nightmares are dreams too] Keep us up to date & have fun

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well they denied my offer for home but well they said they will tell me tomorrow for sure.

SCEMan

Flashlight Enthusiast
may of sold home till i find a new one going to cruise the country may end up in mexico i love me mexican woman omg there so beautiful and there accent is sexy. i wont miss georgia at all
When I lived in SoCal, I used to drive down to Baja for sport fishing frequently in the '80s-'90s. Couldn't pay me to go there now...

Last edited:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i love spice i hate boring its so boring here in north ga usa. it truly effects my health

If you like a laid-back atmosphere that's safe and friendly, drive down to Sayulita, located about 35 miles north of Puerto Vallarta. It's a village of about 4,000 souls, and it plays host to folks who appreciate good surfing, excellent fishing, abundant and flavorful food (muy sabroso), and endless summer sun. There is a curated website (sayulitalife.com) that provides reams of really helpful and accurate information about activities and lodging (there are plenty of casita rentals available at favorable exchange rates). If you fly in, choose the airport at Puerto Vallarta (and take an official taxi, not a gypsy cab - it's about a 45 minute drive). English is widely spoken in both Puerto Vallarta and Sayulita, at least enough for an English speaker to get by without problems, although the more Spanish you can speak, the more rewarding your experience will be. The singles who travel there are mostly 20-30-ish. There are a number of really, really popular watering holes, so meeting folks after nightfall isn't a problem. The town is completely walkable, and has a colonial vibe. It's not as developed as Cabo San Lucas or any of the "major" spring break destinations, but it has more charm and a much more relaxed pace. More than a few Americans and Canadians return regularly. Summer temperatures are hot, regularly recording temps in the mid-90's. High temps in winter are usually in the upper 70's, and evening breezes off the Pacific are blissful. If you can afford it, a casita rental with a view of the Pacific will deliver the best possible experience, and the best ocean breezes.

Finally, always, always insist on bottled water. (This last bit of advice is from the best authority.) :cool:

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
I understand Sayulita is well known for learning how to surf; that surfers go there. Can you relate your experience regarding that?

Crime is more prevalent than in the past, too; drug related it is said. Again what do you know?

Sorry, but it's been two years since my last visit. (I've vacationed there four times over the past ten years.) The surfing instructions available Sayulita beach focus on the novice surfer. More experienced surfers favor one of the nearby beaches, within a mile or two of town, but the surf at Sayulita beach during a morning high tide can fairly be classified as intermediate, running give to eight feet. Otherwise it runs at three to five feet.