MBI Core Ti - (world's thinnest??) Titanium Flashlight Pendant - (work in progress)

Burtronium

Newly Enlightened
Hi guy, thanks for the reply. How much would a new backside cost me (the side without the button) and a name engraved on it? I had a local shop engrave mine and it looks terrible, I can't bear to show off this lovely pendant due to poor quality engraving :'(

the_guy_with_no_name

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi guy, thanks for the reply. How much would a new backside cost me (the side without the button) and a name engraved on it? I had a local shop engrave mine and it looks terrible, I can't bear to show off this lovely pendant due to poor quality engraving :'(

Hi Burtronium,

Very sorry to hear about your engraving issue.

I wonder how deep the engraving is (whether it can be polished out?).

I can arrange a new backside but there's a chance the fit may be ~98% as each CoreTi is individually fine tuned during the assembly process. Let me think of some other possible ideas, in the meantime, please send me a mail (you can reply directly to an order confirmation, my email address is the same) or via the contact page on my website for more info and I'll be happy to help.

Tgwnn

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any more stock to add online? I havent seen this thread in quite a while and im amazed at the amount of interest, great to see it come to a high quality finish

the_guy_with_no_name

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any more stock to add online? I havent seen this thread in quite a while and im amazed at the amount of interest, great to see it come to a high quality finish

Hi abarth_1200,

Thanks very much for taking an interest.
I've just added a couple more to in-stock status ;)

Tgwnn

the_guy_with_no_name

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Guy, will there be extra latching internals to be available to replace the one in the first batch of Core Ti that I have (which is momentary)?

Hi Zeruel,

Thank you kindly for your patience.

I confirmed the new latching internals will fit the original 4.2mm version though you might need to use a CR2016 or CR2012 battery with them, along with a small tweak under the button (need to remove some of the rubber that's stuck to the underside of the metal button).

Tgwnn