• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

MCE2S in Z57

greenstuffs

Banned
Hi i've recently aquired a L4 and would like to throw in a 2 stage switch, i have few questions after reading old posts very old i know.
Whats the two versions the "LOTC flat switch" and "LOTC two stage switch"
Will it fit into the standard Z57 switch or i would have to get another switch. I've read that its better to keep the Z57 as it is but wasn't clear that it would work. So if i use the Z57 will it be a 2 stage clickie or something similar to a L2 switch.
Of course i would get a tail cap but the shoppe has run out of NAT HA3 tail caps so i'd have to snatch one in the BST forums when they become avialable.
THX!!

Kiessling

Flashaholic
The McE2S module can be installe in the Z57, but you are loosing an expensive tailcap in that pricess and itis a major PITA.

Either way ... Z57 shell or Aleph cap or whatever else you can come up with ... when the McE2S 2-stage module is used, you will get a switch action similar to the SF L1/A2/L2 switch, but without the lockout function.

bernie

cy

Flashaholic
used to be you couldn't give Z52 LOTC away. everyone was looking for Z57 clickies. now things are somewhat reversed.

Z52 are getting hard to come by and everyone's got Z57 clickies