• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

McGizmo Standing wave of Sapphire 25's , GS and now High CRI

bignc

Enlightened
JUST RIGHT! It is a beauty and exactly the tint and output I wanted. I have a yuji mod E01 that I love for different reasons that I got in a trade with Archimedes- but this is perfect for edc up against a pocket rocket. I may even make room for it when I "downsize" my carry to my hds rotary. :) We all know that it's a gateway drug for me and that I'll end up with a Haiku. But still. :) Next to Peak Eiger Mule that I love.

4D1B0ECE-025F-4167-A6C5-62730B7BFFB6.jpeg

Last edited:

alangloi

Newly Enlightened
I recall that Don had a homestead on the Maui Island. I hope that all is well there.

p.s. My High CRI Haiku AA with Eneloop battery is still on my nightstand, ever ready.
Thankfully it's been a quiet Atlantic storm season so far this year! From Jacksonville, FL.

Raven-burg

Newly Enlightened
My heart goes out to you Don and your neighbours. I've just seen the devastation in your area on our TV news in the UK. Sending you best wishes x

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Hi guys,
My home is 3 miles north of the north end of the fire damage and ok. We have limited to no cell and internet connection. They are working on cell sites and I have some access to internet via a local loaned Starlink system.

HB Guy

Newly Enlightened
I've ordered a Sapphire from Don and am eagerly anticipating its arrival. Could anyone familiar with the following, bearing in mind that price isn't my sole concern, please comment on

1. 1.2 Volt Ni-MH vs 1.5 Volt LiON batteries - which is preferable?
2. USB-rechargeable 1.5 Volt LiON batteries - are they reliable, best brand?
3. Rechargeable NiMH batteries - best brand?

Thanks for your support.