• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Merkava Isotope & Isotope 360 Tritium Fobs.

Dogdare

Newly Enlightened
:wave: Dogdare, I shipped your order out today . :twothumbs

Hi, I ordered three Merkava TEC-Isotope Fobs from you on 14 February, and you sent them to me right away to my address in the US. The tracking number (RC681686455SG) shows it arrived in the US on 19 February, but as far as I know I never received the package, and the US Post Office does not seem to provide tracking information for SingPost so I cannot see if or when it was delivered. PayPal lists my current, correct shipping address, but since we moved at the beginning of this year it is possible it got lost in the confusion of moving into our house.

Are you able to get any additional tracking information such as when it was delivered? I doubt it, but I figured I would ask.

Have you had any problems in getting USPS to deliver your packages? I've ordered from you in the past and had no issues with delivery, but want to make sure USPS did not return it to you for some reason.

thanks,
Herb

Merkava

Newly Enlightened
Hi Dogdare, My apologies for the late reply. Have you received the package yet?

Hi, I ordered three Merkava TEC-Isotope Fobs from you on 14 February, and you sent them to me right away to my address in the US. The tracking number (RC681686455SG) shows it arrived in the US on 19 February, but as far as I know I never received the package, and the US Post Office does not seem to provide tracking information for SingPost so I cannot see if or when it was delivered. PayPal lists my current, correct shipping address, but since we moved at the beginning of this year it is possible it got lost in the confusion of moving into our house.

Are you able to get any additional tracking information such as when it was delivered? I doubt it, but I figured I would ask.

Have you had any problems in getting USPS to deliver your packages? I've ordered from you in the past and had no issues with delivery, but want to make sure USPS did not return it to you for some reason.

thanks,
Herb

Dogdare

Newly Enlightened
Hi Dogdare, My apologies for the late reply. Have you received the package yet?

I'm afraid not. I know you sent the package, and from SingPost tracking I saw it arrived in the US quite some time ago, but I guess USPS doesn't show any tracking info for SingPost packages. I had no issues with USPS delivering the package of my previous order from you a number of years ago, but have you had USPS return any of the packages you've sent?

I don't suppose SingPost offers any other info other than it arrived in the US?

Herb

Merkava

Newly Enlightened
Hi Herb, I have refunded your payment and will put out a trace for the package. Do let me know if the package show up.

I'm afraid not. I know you sent the package, and from SingPost tracking I saw it arrived in the US quite some time ago, but I guess USPS doesn't show any tracking info for SingPost packages. I had no issues with USPS delivering the package of my previous order from you a number of years ago, but have you had USPS return any of the packages you've sent?

I don't suppose SingPost offers any other info other than it arrived in the US?

Herb

Kekoa61

Newly Enlightened
Hi Merkava, I'd like to purchase a Isotope Fob in Deep Blue please. Let me know the full amount to include shipping to the US.

Thank you,

Jimmy

Roedelkroete

Newly Enlightened
Hi,
I'm interested in ordering 1 Merkava
TEC-Isotope 360 Fob in green. Please let me know do you also send to Germany and the price so I can send payment.

Thank you

Merkava

Newly Enlightened
:wave:Just added.....

The new Mega Tritium Fob utilise the largest tritium vial in the market! Moulded in clear grade polycarbonate, providing a tough protective enclosure and making them highly shock resistant. Stainless steel end-caps provide an attractive yet durable finish.

The tritium vial inside each Mega Tritium Fob are bigger and brighter than the Polycarbonate version. Mega Tritium Fob allow equipment and positions to be covertly marked during low-light and darkness. Incorporating the largest light source available (3.5mm x 25mm), Mega Tritium Fob can be identified or located at distances of up to 40m without resorting to electric or chemical lights.

Simple, reliable and effective, operational efficiency and safety are enhanced during darkness.

Click Here to Buy: http://tritiumkeychains.com/…/mega-tritium-fob-extra-large…/

bsastor

Newly Enlightened
:wave:Just added.....

The new Mega Tritium Fob utilise the largest tritium vial in the market! Moulded in clear grade polycarbonate, providing a tough protective enclosure and making them highly shock resistant. Stainless steel end-caps provide an attractive yet durable finish.

The tritium vial inside each Mega Tritium Fob are bigger and brighter than the Polycarbonate version. Mega Tritium Fob allow equipment and positions to be covertly marked during low-light and darkness. Incorporating the largest light source available (3.5mm x 25mm), Mega Tritium Fob can be identified or located at distances of up to 40m without resorting to electric or chemical lights.

Simple, reliable and effective, operational efficiency and safety are enhanced during darkness.

Click Here to Buy: http://tritiumkeychains.com/…/mega-tritium-fob-extra-large…/

Hi just placed an order for the mega tritium fob from your website. order no. #2155.
Got to know about you from Messdrop.
Are you shipping from singapore via registered mail?
Quite surprised it is from singapore and you have become well known among the EDC community. Nice work!

I live in singapore. Maybe next time i can purchase from you directly.
Eager to receive the item. cheers!

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Are these still being sold? I sent Paypal for one a couple of weeks ago as well as a follow up email but I have not received a response. This is not like Merkava when I have purchased from him in the past. Is he still around?

Nowzen

Newly Enlightened
Hi, interested in yellow Mega Tritium Fob (prefer dimpled ends).
could u quote paypal $ including shipping Hong Kong. Thanx.

bonhomme

Newly Enlightened
Hello, i want to order :
3 x Merkava Tec Isotope 360 in Ice Blue
2 x Merkava Tec Isotope 360 in Red
2 x Merkava Tec Isotope 360 in Green
2 x Merkava Tec Isotope 360 in White

How much and where to pay (paypal)
Thanks Bonhomme