• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Merkava Isotope & Isotope 360 Tritium Fobs.

inphoenix

Newly Enlightened
Thank you for quickly shipping it out. I see it reached the USA on 11-3......now just wait on US post to deliver it....10 days and counting.....our post office is disappointing.

Merkava -

There appears to be a problem with shipping. I have been monitoring this from the time you sent me the tracking number. I saw it arrived in the US on 11-3, however it never made it to my house, nor have I even gotten notice in the mailbox to go pick it up. I tried tracking it through the US post office and they would never show any status for it. So I have been tracking it through Sing Post and apparently when I checked it today, it was returned to your country.:broke:

I'll send you an e-mail with my tracking number where you can check for yourself, and we can figure out where to go from here or why it was rejected.

Thanks.

Merkava

Newly Enlightened
inphoenix, the returned package arrived yesterday. Email sent.

Merkava -

There appears to be a problem with shipping. I have been monitoring this from the time you sent me the tracking number. I saw it arrived in the US on 11-3, however it never made it to my house, nor have I even gotten notice in the mailbox to go pick it up. I tried tracking it through the US post office and they would never show any status for it. So I have been tracking it through Sing Post and apparently when I checked it today, it was returned to your country.:broke:

I'll send you an e-mail with my tracking number where you can check for yourself, and we can figure out where to go from here or why it was rejected.

Thanks.

inphoenix

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Merkava......I got shipment today. Lucky for me I was off work and happened to be home when postman came to the door. Alls good. Thanks again.

dixiedawg

Newly Enlightened
Sent you an email a few days ago, maybe it got lost? Looking for a price on two 360's. I get $37 x 2 = $74 + $5 shipping = $79, + 4% = $82.16?

I was never any good at math. :shakehead

Merkava

Newly Enlightened
:wave: dixiedawg, I will ship your order out today. :twothumbs

Sent you an email a few days ago, maybe it got lost? Looking for a price on two 360's. I get $37 x 2 = $74 + $5 shipping = $79, + 4% = $82.16?

I was never any good at math. :shakehead

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would like to order the following:

1x Isotope Fob with yellow tritium: $37
1x Orange tritium: $14

1x Mini Fob with ice blue tritium: $24,50
1x Mini Tandem Fob with deep blue tritium: $24,50
1x Yellow tritium for mini fob: $10

Please let me know total for shipping to Belgium.

Merkava

Newly Enlightened
Please PayPal $120.36 to: [email protected]

I would like to order the following:

1x Isotope Fob with yellow tritium: $37
1x Orange tritium: $14

1x Mini Fob with ice blue tritium: $24,50
1x Mini Tandem Fob with deep blue tritium: $24,50
1x Yellow tritium for mini fob: $10

Please let me know total for shipping to Belgium.

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
:paypal: Thanks.

By the way, great photos! :twothumbs

Last edited:

Scubachris

Newly Enlightened
I would like a TEC-isotope with green, a TEC-isotope 360 with green and an extra tritium vial in ice blue. $37+$37+$14+$5= $93. $93 x 4% = 3.72 for a total of $96.72. If my math is correct let me know I will send the payment.
Thank you.

Merkava

Newly Enlightened
:wave: Scubachris, please PayPal $97.02 to: [email protected]. :twothumbs

I would like a TEC-isotope with green, a TEC-isotope 360 with green and an extra tritium vial in ice blue. $37+$37+$14+$5= $93. $93 x 4% = 3.72 for a total of $96.72. If my math is correct let me know I will send the payment.
Thank you.

oman00339

Newly Enlightened
I'm interested in ordering 1 TEC-Isotope with a green vial. Please let me know the price so I can send payment. Thanks.

TheBay

Newly Enlightened
I would like the following: All Merkava Isotope
8 green
1 ice blue

$37 x 9 = 333 + (4%) 13.32 + .30 = $346.62

Payment being sent!
Thank You!!

Merkava

Newly Enlightened
:wave: TheBay, I shipped your order out 2 days ago. :twothumbs

I would like the following: All Merkava Isotope