• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Merkava TEC-T3, S3, A3 & A3 Cerakote Tritium Fobs and Tritium Upgrade Capsules

lunas

Enlightened
Re: Merkava TEC-T3, S3, A3 & A3 Cerakote Tritium Fobs and Tritium Upgrade Capsules

and sent

summero2

Newly Enlightened
Re: Merkava TEC-T3, S3, A3 & A3 Cerakote Tritium Fobs and Tritium Upgrade Capsules

I would like to order a Green or Ice Blue (whichever is in stock and brightest) tritium insert for a TEC T3, plus a plastic tube and o-ring if those are needed to modify the T3.

Shipping to Texas.

Thanks;

Merkava

Newly Enlightened

Please PayPal $29.42 to: [email protected]

I would like to order a Green or Ice Blue (whichever is in stock and brightest) tritium insert for a TEC T3, plus a plastic tube and o-ring if those are needed to modify the T3.

Shipping to Texas.

Thanks;

lunas

Enlightened

I got my order today thx.

peteschlabar

Newly Enlightened

Quote please for:
1 TEC-A3 with Ice Blue Tritium
3 Bare TEC-Isotope 360 fobs
Thanks

Edit: I believe I calculated correctly to: $119.90. I'll go ahead and send the paypal, let me know if I need to send additional funds. Thanks.

Last edited:

amham

Newly Enlightened

I would like to order the following shipped to New Jersey, USA Please quote shipped priced and PP info:

1- TEC-S3 Stainless Steel Bead Blasted Tritium Fob with Green Tritium
1-
TEC-S3 Stainless Steel Bead Blasted Tritium Fob with Yellow Tritium

Total 2 complete fob units.

Thanks

Merkava

Newly Enlightened

Please PayPal $101.18 to: [email protected]

I would like to order the following shipped to New Jersey, USA Please quote shipped priced and PP info:

1- TEC-S3 Stainless Steel Bead Blasted Tritium Fob with Green Tritium
1-
TEC-S3 Stainless Steel Bead Blasted Tritium Fob with Yellow Tritium

Total 2 complete fob units.

Thanks

KiloWatts

Newly Enlightened

Hello Merkava,

I PayPalled $43.98 yesterday for a green TEC-S360.

I would like to also order:

One TEC-A3 Cerakote (Burnt Bronze) with the upgrade capsule in the color Ice Blue.One plain 3mm x 23mm vial in the color yellow

Can you tell me how much to send for this new order?

Also, if you haven't mailed the other package yet, please include it all in the same box :)

KiloWatts

Newly Enlightened

Disregard, I heard from you this morning. Thanks! :D

Parkerd270

Newly Enlightened

I'll take a Merkava TEC-S3 with Green Tritium!
Shipping to Utah.

amham

Newly Enlightened

Please PayPal $101.18 to: [email protected]

I decided to order only one (1) GREEN. Can you quote for this please.

BTW, I tried to send you a PP and it was rejected. PP says your security settings are not working properly. They suggest you contact PP to resolve.

Thanks

Merkava

Newly Enlightened

Please PayPal $53.34 to: [email protected]

I decided to order only one (1) GREEN. Can you quote for this please.

BTW, I tried to send you a PP and it was rejected. PP says your security settings are not working properly. They suggest you contact PP to resolve.

Thanks

amham

Newly Enlightened

Sent $53.34 via PP. All worked OK.

Thanks

Hi, Sent PP $53.34. Please confirm receipt. I was having trouble with PP earlier.

Krabardaf

Newly Enlightened

Hi there!
After much reading, I'm ready to order my first tritium keychain :) I decided not to do the assembly myself, and your offer suits me nicely!
Do you ship to EU? If yes, I'd like a burnt bronze TEC-A3 Cerakoted Fob, with green tritium vial installed.
Shipping to Liège, Belgium. Could you quote me a price?

Cheers,
Denis.

peteschlabar

Newly Enlightened

Received my order yesterday, everything looks great, thanks.
Love these fobs, very useful for many things :)

Merkava

Newly Enlightened

:wave: amham, I shipped your order out on the 15th September. :twothumbs

Hi, Sent PP $53.34. Please confirm receipt. I was having trouble with PP earlier.

Merkava

Newly Enlightened

:wave: Krabardaf, Good choice. Please PayPal US$50.22 to: [email protected].

Hi there!
After much reading, I'm ready to order my first tritium keychain :) I decided not to do the assembly myself, and your offer suits me nicely!
Do you ship to EU? If yes, I'd like a burnt bronze TEC-A3 Cerakoted Fob, with green tritium vial installed.
Shipping to Liège, Belgium. Could you quote me a price?

Cheers,
Denis.