MICRO-LUX TURBO

DUMDUM

Enlightened
Hey guys just got very few of these in BB AL. In about a couple of weeks we
will have more in all the metals. It's a very cool light not much larger than Micro-Lux
but uses an XM-L2 and puts out about 700+ lumens. A 3 level output with step
down when battery needs some help. The turbo has great throw for such a small torch
about the same as the Ultra-Lux 18350 and is much smaller.

http://www.em-mgt.com/LED/TnC1a.html

Thanks
Bob

Last edited:

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
No Titanium in these... I am trying to get away from the custom titanium work...........:p I am just kidding. I am sure I will make a few of these in Titanium as well.

We will have EN Plated Aluminum, S.S., Brass, Copper, & Titanium.

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
This looks nice! I love these little pocket throwers! What's the UI like on these? Twisty or clicky? Is there mode memory? And could it be made in LMH?

Looking forward to the titanium version! It would be cool to see this with a 10280 battery, like the original micro lux.....it would look like miniature version of your 26650 ultra lux light!

Last edited:

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
These are twisty lights with mode memory. H/M/L. It will be a while before I do another batch of electronics. On the next batch I will make them L/M/H with memory.

The 10280 battery can not support the power of this little monster. 700+ Lumens on high with a freshly charged battery.

Chris
This looks nice! I love these little pocket throwers! What's the UI like on these? Twisty or clicky? Is there mode memory? And could it be made in LMH?

Looking forward to the titanium version! It would be cool to see this with a 10280 battery, like the original micro lux.....it would look like miniature version of your 26650 ultra lux light!

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
No Titanium in these... I am trying to get away from the custom titanium work...........:p I am just kidding. I am sure I will make a few of these in Titanium as well.

We will have EN Plated Aluminum, S.S., Brass, Copper, & Titanium.

Cool. I'm in for a copper when available!

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
Micro-Lux Turbo (EN)
Beautiful looking light. Here are a couple pictures showing the Electroless Nickel Micro-Lux Turbo with some 8mm split rings.

Micro-Lux_Turbo_EN_(2).JPG

Don't mind the dust on the light. It was a very windy day with dirt and pollen flying everywhere. :)
Micro-Lux_Turbo_EN_(4).JPG

Dingle1911

Enlightened
I am guessing that these are new, otherwise I am going to be mad at myself that I didn't see them when I ordered my Micro-Lux with extension tube. I would have definitely purchased one of these instead.

My vote for driver type would be HML no memory or LMH with memory. I am pretty excited about this light.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you, yes sir I do have several Efest 10440. This will be my first Direct Drive. 700 plus lumen is super strong!

Edit: The Efest should work?????