Mini Mag LED 3 Cell $19.97

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
Home Depot now has the Mini Mag LED 3 Cell in stock at $19.97.

Looks like they are only stocking the 3 Cell version right now along with the 4D version of the Mag LED light, no other sizes.

San Jose area residents, the Blossom Hill store is currently out of stock, I picked up the last two.

Illum

Flashaholic
interesting, Homedepot has pegs, but no light or price...I went there to buy 8ft 2x4s for a project...didnt see it, your right about the MagLED selection being either the bare bulb for 2-3 cell or with the 4D mag

Wyeast

Enlightened
Home Depot in San Diego appears to have just the bare bulb and the 2D in M*gLED flavors. No 3AA yet. :(

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
I'll report on Porter,TX or Lufkin, TX... whichever I can get to first.

I do know that I had a choice of 2,3 or 4 cell M*gled drop ins at a Depot in Spring, TX. I don't recall any AA lights nor remember what D cell there were if any.

Bror Jace

Enlightened
Walmart in the greater NY Capital Region is selling the 3AA MagLED for $26+ and the 2AA version for $23+

Not bad lights ... but at least a few bucks more than in other parts of the US. :(

I've yet to try Home Despot. :shrug:

dieselducy

Enlightened
CPF Supporter
Bror Jace said:
Walmart in the greater NY Capital Region is selling the 3AA MagLED for $26+ and the 2AA version for $23+

Not bad lights ... but at least a few bucks more than in other parts of the US. :(

I paid 23.xx for mine in bedford VA :mad:

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
These are the prices that people have found so far:

Wal*Mart
2AA - $23.74
3AA - $25.68

Fry's (not in NY, not in stock yet)
2AA - $21.99
3AA - $24.99

Home Depot
3AA - $19.97

Both Wal*Mart and Home Depot usually have the same prices nationwide. Don't know if the prices that you're quoting are inclusive of sales tax.

Bror Jace said:

mog1254

Newly Enlightened
Re: Mini Mag 3Watt LED 2AACell

I just purchased a 3watt 2AA version from WalMart-seems fairly focused and strong beam-does ANYONE know how many lumens this puppy might put out ? I have a TerraLux 3Watt LED module for the 2-3D(orC) Cell Maglite-but haven't bought a 2C cell Maglite yet to put it in....Any comments-suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks, mog :grin2:

adirondackdestroyer

Flashlight Enthusiast

mog1254 said:
I just purchased a 3watt 2AA version from WalMart-seems fairly focused and strong beam-does ANYONE know how many lumens this puppy might put out ? I have a TerraLux 3Watt LED module for the 2-3D(orC) Cell Maglite-but haven't bought a 2C cell Maglite yet to put it in....Any comments-suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks, mog :grin2:

I'm not entirely sure but I would guess around 30-35 lumens or so. It's hard to compare it to other lights because of the much smaller spill, but I did a cealing bounce test against my SXOH modded L1P and they seemed very similar in output, and my L1P is around 30-35 lumens with a Lithium L91 installed.

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic

It was actually Tomball,TX, not Spring, TX in my above post.

I was there again yesterday. 3 cell M*gled Ds and 2,3 and 4 cell drop ins. No AAs to be seen. Couldn't REALLY afford another just now if they'd had any...

What's the SKU number? Called up like four Home Depot's in Portland metro area. None of them have it. One clerk said "we won't have them in until Christmas"

Latest posts