Mirage Man Customs

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
My prototype Fatty head now is a sanctuary to a neutral XM-L2...superb beam, spill, built quality etc...goes everywhere with me on my business trip. I currently have 4 Mirage Man lights and this one must surely be one of my best purchase in a long while :thumbsup:

20130319_220055.jpg

nbp

Flashaholic
Hello MM,

I see you are online today. May I ask if you received my PM from about a month ago? Is that the best way to contact you?

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
My prototype Fatty head now is a sanctuary to a neutral XM-L2...superb beam, spill, built quality etc...goes everywhere with me on my business trip. I currently have 4 Mirage Man lights and this one must surely be one of my best purchase in a long while :thumbsup:
I have two MM lights coming, and one of them (the one pictured above) will have a neutral XM-L2. I'm really looking forward to it! :)

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have two MM lights coming, and one of them (the one pictured above) will have a neutral XM-L2. I'm really looking forward to it! :)

Oh, the beam from a neutral XM-L2 is so sweet I'll say...you'll love it I'm pretty sure about that! Love your pictures...post up some when you have time

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any idea where can I find a replacement glass lens for my MM head pictured above? the coating seems to come off quite a bit, and although it won't affect the beam, I'm just anal about stuff like this :ironic:

easilyled

Flashaholic
Haven't posted in awhile but I just finished another Fatty for a forum member. It's a AA powered 3-level XML2 behind a McR20S reflector. The trits have not yet been install but will have four on the head and tail.

DaveslightAA_XML2_br.jpg

Miraculous Mirage_Man Magic. You're a lucky man Dave. :)

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
Haven't posted in awhile but I just finished another Fatty for a forum member. It's a AA powered 3-level XML2 behind a McR20S reflector. The trits have not yet been install but will have four on the head and tail.
Aside from the amazing lights you produce, I've always enjoyed your pictures, Brian. What camera are you using?

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
Aside from the amazing lights you produce, I've always enjoyed your pictures, Brian. What camera are you using?

For the last couple of years I've been using a Nikon D300. Depending on the lighting and depth of field that I'm after I will change my lens.

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
For the last couple of years I've been using a Nikon D300. Depending on the lighting and depth of field that I'm after I will change my lens.
Depth of field is precisely why I asked the question. I really like how you utilize it. :) Nice work! :thumbsup:

That's a very nice camera too!

chuynh7779

Newly Enlightened
Wondering how I can own one as well . . . Fatty AA powered 3-level XML2 (cool tint) behind a McR20S reflector. Anyone let me know how to contact him.

Latest posts