Mirage Man Customs

az2ak

Newly Enlightened
Hello, apologies if the answer to this question lies elsewhere in the thread, I just don't have time to read through it at the moment.

If anyone is able, would you mind pointing me toward the maker? I'd like to inquire into a build.

Thanks!

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Just finished this host yesterday. A little twist on the light in my avatar.

DSC_3439_sm_br.jpg

DSC_3444_sm_br.jpg
Wow. I only just now discovered this thread. Amazing lights. Can I get one of those? Or something similar?

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast
Magellan's post reminded me of a contact I made a couple years ago, and then never followed up on.

I followed up this month, and it arrived literally on Christmas eve. Sorry it took me so long to post.

This beauty has a new home.

MMAleph2.JPG

MirageManAleph.JPG

The edges of this piece are so sharp they actually cut my son's finger when he accidentially brushed it.

The first time I noticed the joint between the bezel and the head was this 2nd photo! I still have a hard time finding it without the right light.

I have never had a full piece of Mirage Man Aleph. It's beeeeeefy stuff. Whoa.

Gotta say, I do love this host. Running a DatiLED Nichia 219B 3S with a 1.4A high. The reflector is a nice thrower with a well-contained spill.

It's the ghost grey silver shine of raw Ti that I love, and this light has it in spades.

I can get over the 16mm battery limitation of the Aleph/E size when it's this beautiful.

This is everything anyone could ever want in a Ti Aleph host.

I love the crenulations. At first they felt a tad aggressive, but they lock it in your pocket. And you need to learn how to turn it on without hurting your fingers (not really).

If you have the means, I highly recommend the work of Mr. Mirage Man.

Best wishes from Holland,
jay

Last edited:

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
I could use one of these.

This is my collection of Mirage Man Customs to date:-

top: 27mm light with mirage_man's own copper custom XM-L L.E
bottom: 38mm light with datiled custom XM-L L.E
right: 20mm light with darkzero custom XPG L.E

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0056-1.jpg

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
For those that may be interested I'm back in the shop making lights. I'm not on cpf much anymore but I've started a Facebook group and invite all to join. Hope to see you there!