Missing my TRI EDC

O

Ozk

Newly Enlightened
Hi Mac,

Contacted on email in Jan as my tri EDC had started jumping modes and flickering. You said to send it over for repair which I did (registered post) Have not heard anything for several months and you dont seem to reply to any of my emails so in case they are hitting your spam thought I would try on here.

Its the best torch I have ever owned and really want it back!

Kind Regards
Graeme

B

blistering

Newly Enlightened
i'm waiting for my confirmation orders detail too, looks like mac's very busy this week. he's not replied my e mail too after asking me what kind of customs i want to do to my tri edc (2 weeks ago) :) hope your case solved soon and you can enjoy your tri edc back :thumbsup:

C

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Mac,

Contacted on email in Jan as my tri EDC had started jumping modes and flickering. You said to send it over for repair which I did (registered post) Have not heard anything for several months and you dont seem to reply to any of my emails so in case they are hitting your spam thought I would try on here.

Its the best torch I have ever owned and really want it back!

Kind Regards
Graeme

Graeme I never received a light from you though I do remember your issue. I hope you had tracking with shipping. Shoot me a PM.

Mac

O

Ozk

Newly Enlightened
Hi Mac
Just back from hols and my tri edc was waiting for me :) Looks like you have put in new switch and it now works perfectly again. Very happy customer.

Many thanks

E

extremescramble

Newly Enlightened
Hi,
New to the forum and was hoping to get some advice as to the best way to contact Mac.
I paid for a titanium Tri EDC in February and despite a few emails have had no response.
It doesn't matter how long this order takes but would like to know I'm in the queue as i noticed in one of Macs recent posts that he had lost some orders when his HD crashed.
Any help and advice would be gratefully received.
Cheers.

B

blistering

Newly Enlightened
mine too :( don't know my tri edc in queue or order details not received by mac, trying to ask but he's looks like very busy. i placed my order in march.

E

extremescramble

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for that - just hope I'm not six months down the line only to find Mac never received my order due to technical problems !

C

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
mine too :( don't know my tri edc in queue or order details not received by mac, trying to ask but he's looks like very busy. i placed my order in march.

I just replied to your PM last week on light options. You light is in queue (ordered on 3/29) it will be completed with the next batch of cerakoted lights.

extremescramble PM sent

Thanks

Last edited:
E

extremescramble

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for your fast response Mac - it's much appreciated ! I will send you a PM with the details.