Missing reviews - Do you want them reposted?

AardvarkSagus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey everyone, I just was looking over some of the damages of the Crash of 2011 and noticed that a fair number of the reviews I posted (edit: 11 of them) were lost. They are still fine and dandy over on my site, but I am just putting a quick feeler out to see if you all would like them reposted here.

Let me know and I'll try and find the time to port them all again. If it's no big deal though, I won't burden you with them.

Last edited:

spoonrobot

Enlightened
Makes them easier to find since I first reference CPF before going elsewhere when looking for info. Add some beamshots too.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Reposting you reviews is ok, but if LED, please post in the LED Flaslights forum, as you have in the past.

Bill

Belstaff1464

Enlightened
Reposting you reviews is ok, but if LED, please post in the LED Flaslights forum, as you have in the past.

Bill

Wouldn't the Reviews section be a better place for them ?

@ AardvarkSagus: Yes please. They're very beneficial to members and lurkers. TIA.

AardvarkSagus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I believe that is all of them. I have reposted them in the LED forum (I barely have any incans) for consideration for the review forum.

I don't know if I can cross post them here so I will just play it safe and not. I had 10 reviews that turned up missing:

EagleTac M3C4 SST-50
Titanium Innovations D1000 by NeoFab
Ray Tactical X60
Wolf-Eyes Sniper 6AX
JETBeam PA01
JETBeam Jet-III M
JETBeam Raptor RRT-1
NiteCore Infilux IFE2
ArmyTek Predator
Elzetta High/Strobe tailcap