• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *MORE AVAILABLE* Fenix L2P head with L1P bodies Limited, and some other custom stuff

mrichelo

Newly Enlightened
Re: *MORE AVAILABLE* Fenix L2P head with L1P bodies Limited, and some other custom stuff

I'll take #49.

I have to deposit funds into Paypal account. I will place order tomorrow, after trip to bank.

Thanks!

Mark

mrichelo

Newly Enlightened
Re: *MORE AVAILABLE* Fenix L2P head with L1P bodies Limited, and some other custom stuff

Paypal sent.

Thanks!!!

Regards,
Mark

Walt175

Enlightened

mrichelo, glad you found this thread. Now all you need are the cr123 and cr2 bodies!

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast

Do you have any CR123 bodies available or are they on order?
Will they work with the L1T lights or just the older L1P's?

I'd like to order a L1T, CR123 body and want to make sure the CR123 body will work with the L1T. Or, are they ONLY for the L2T's?

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast

BugLightGeek said:
Do you have any CR123 bodies available or are they on order?
Will they work with the L1T lights or just the older L1P's?

I'd like to order a L1T, CR123 body and want to make sure the CR123 body will work with the L1T. Or, are they ONLY for the L2T's?

They are not in stock. They are schedule to come in sometime in June
from japan.

They only work on l2p's.

The annodizing will have to be removed from the threads on the head end.
Probably some gentile persuasion with a dremel and light wirebrush will
take it off since it's type 2 anno.

The L1T and L2T heads are the same.

:)

GiveMeLight

Newly Enlightened

Just ordered Fenix L2P with extra L1P body + CR2 body.
Sweet! :)

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just a free bump, I am still amazed at the L2P with L1P body and CR123 body setup, I use it a lot! very nice light, I did change the warm luxeon for a SXOH and it is a screamer! very bright (Guessing by eye at the 50 lumen range) and super white you can fit a RR headlamp switch to get a 2 brightness clickie. With a 14500 li-ion cell the L2P/SXOH is brighter than a E2e 60 lumen bulb! (But it gets hot)

Very pleased with the light, Thank you very much 7777!

AlexGT