More EV fires after salt water flooding

raggie33

*the raggedier*
At least we all can agree that burritos are perks of the food industry always opening on one end all over my pants and shirt

mrfixitman

Enlightened
He is not, nor it is his goal, his goal is to dismantle your way of life, he is at war and you are his enemy.
Whatever it takes. That's basically what will happen if your way of life is spreading poison to go to Costco, associated with using fossil fuels to do so. However the transition will mean less costly energy prices. It will not change your way of life in any technical way. Trips will be made. Schooling and work will continue. It will be done in a cleaner way. Children will go to School in clean electric busses. You will commute electrically. In a car, bike or public tranßit. If honoring traitors and diesel trucks are a way of life... that's just sad.

mrfixitman

Enlightened
You do realize it took fossil fuel to make that bowl, right? Same with that spoon? 😱
And wait... is that plastic in that drinking cup? And flashlight? And don't forget the table.... the paint on the doorway comes from what?

I get that you are for helping reduce pollution but if every car in America suddenly stopped there'd still be a bunch of pollution. A bunch.

America is pretty clean compared to developing nations and those that send us lots and lots of exports. Wanna save the planet? Then fix those places too.
Not clean enough for me. If you can see it that is bad. Controlling the rest of the world is hard. The help we send can be "diverted". As I view the bay from my house you can see less of the east bay as you look south towards Fremont. Electric mobility and energy production via renewables will fix most of this. Locally.

mrfixitman

Enlightened
You do realize it took fossil fuel to make that bowl, right? Same with that spoon? 😱
And wait... is that plastic in that drinking cup? And flashlight? And don't forget the table.... the paint on the doorway comes from what?

I get that you are for helping reduce pollution but if every car in America suddenly stopped there'd still be a bunch of pollution. A bunch.

America is pretty clean compared to developing nations and those that send us lots and lots of exports. Wanna save the planet? Then fix those places too.
All I can do is keep some plastic out of the great plastic dump in the Pacific.

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I see some comments that are finally starting to go in the right direction. Ready or not, here's the next step in describing the philosophy of what's going on here.

Anyone who proposes to use the barrel of a gun to close off choices for the lives of others harbors and displays a certain hatred of mankind, but even further, mans mind itself. It affects many, if not most to some degree and in different ways, left, right, and middle. It has given rise to all forms of totalitarianism for thousands of years. The ethics and politics of sacrificing the individual to the collective.

The whimsical "Whatever it takes." in regard to fighting against individual rights is to be taken seriously.

MidnightDistortions

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've refrained from responding in this thread for some time, mostly because I'm not for using batteries for cars but what I don't get is why after Tesla came out with their electric vehicles people started hating on internal combustion engines and oil in general. It's like all of a sudden car enthusiasts are being targeted for wanting to continue to use gas/oil.

It's honestly more hate in this world than we really need and I've been seeing a lot of hate and anger towards one another a lot more recently ever since 2013 or so. Fine if some people want EVs.. but people need to stop pushing the end of oil just because they don't like it. We're still going to use it whether or not people hate it and basically all this does is segregate one another....

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
. It's like all of a sudden car enthusiasts are being targeted for wanting to continue to use gas/oil....................................
. We're still going to use it whether or not people hate it and basically all this does is segregate one another....
That is exactly what happens, one side uses mind control tactics to turn some car enthusiasts into SJW without them even realizing it. Division is exactly what they want. It is not about clean air, or to save a planet, it is a war for power, masqueraded as caring for the planet. Make no mistake about it, it is a war.

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
Walnuts are such an underrated food. Supposedly the ancient Roman army ate a lot of them. But you got to get them reasonably fresh. The old stuff is horrible.
IIRC, in ancient egypt it was forbidden for a poor to eat it, it was food for rich and powerful only, it was not grown locally, was imported from roman\greek lands, it was pretty expensive. That alone would keep it from poor people's hands, but pharaons had to forbid it as well. There is a letter dated about 200BCE where egyptians rulers asked for walnut tree branches so they can grow it themselves. I remember that from school history class.

mrfixitman

Enlightened
I've refrained from responding in this thread for some time, mostly because I'm not for using batteries for cars but what I don't get is why after Tesla came out with their electric vehicles people started hating on internal combustion engines and oil in general. It's like all of a sudden car enthusiasts are being targeted for wanting to continue to use gas/oil.

It's honestly more hate in this world than we really need and I've been seeing a lot of hate and anger towards one another a lot more recently ever since 2013 or so. Fine if some people want EVs.. but people need to stop pushing the end of oil just because they don't like it. We're still going to use it whether or not people hate it and basically all this does is segregate one another....
My friend. You are not the enemy. Pollution caused by Fossil Fuel is the problem. This poison is no longer needed. There are alternatives to every petroleum product. Those who profit from them see this and are changing. Shell is dumping gas stations for electric chargers. It will be very different. Fueling at home from the grid mostly. Renewables already cheaper. Integration will be painful for some. There's answers for EVerything. However while performance will increase. No more vroom, vroom. Fossil fuel priced out by 2035. Google it. Do some real research. Not opinion or conjecture. Understand S Curves. Get rid of stranded assets. Use electric EVerything. Cheaper, better, faster. As with Kodak, Nokia and 8tracks.

RWT1405

Flashlight Enthusiast
I do believe that you believe what you're shoveling. Trouble is all the brain damaged children that have no choice but diesel buses. But there is hope. https://electricschoolbusinitiative...school-buses-are-best-choice-reduce-emissions

The only one that is attempting to take away people's rights, is you

As I've said, many times, if someone wants an EV, then they should have one

What you, and your San Francisco Environmentalist wacko buddies want to do, is to take away MY (and others) right to own/have/purchase ICE vehicles

But, by all means, you keep peddling your BS

Last edited:

RWT1405

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not scary what you think. Delusion is rampant in our society. There are institutions that can help. You might think about applying. There is no shame in getting help.

The delusional person, is you

You are correct that delusion is running rampant in society, it's the Environmentalist wackos, such as yourself, that believe they have the right to take away other peoples "Rights", that are delusional

But you keep on shoveling your BS

RWT1405

Flashlight Enthusiast
My friend. You are not the enemy. Pollution caused by Fossil Fuel is the problem. This poison is no longer needed. There are alternatives to every petroleum product. Those who profit from them see this and are changing. Shell is dumping gas stations for electric chargers. It will be very different. Fueling at home from the grid mostly. Renewables already cheaper. Integration will be painful for some. There's answers for EVerything. However while performance will increase. No more vroom, vroom. Fossil fuel priced out by 2035. Google it. Do some real research. Not opinion or conjecture. Understand S Curves. Get rid of stranded assets. Use electric EVerything. Cheaper, better, faster. As with Kodak, Nokia and 8tracks.

If you believe this BS, you are even more delusional than I thought

MidnightDistortions

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is exactly what happens, one side uses mind control tactics to turn some car enthusiasts into SJW without them even realizing it. Division is exactly what they want. It is not about clean air, or to save a planet, it is a war for power, masqueraded as caring for the planet. Make no mistake about it, it is a war.

Yep, that's all I really see these days is division and hatred for one another. It's a distraction because they want a 1 world government.

mrfixitman

Enlightened
The delusional person, is you

You are correct that delusion is running rampant in society, it's the Environmentalist wackos, such as yourself, that believe they have the right to take away other peoples "Rights", that are delusional

But you keep on shoveling your BS
If you thinkI am taking away your rights, you are giving me much more power than I really have. You and many others will simply be priced out of an inefficient market. Left with stranded assets. You would think it would be enough to realize ICE causes harm and there is a better way. I guess honoring traitors and spreading waste, is MERICAN. All in the quest of profit. You would think that if the most popular car on the planet is electric, you would get the message.