Most carried light, only 1.

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast
The one I use the most is my Inova T1(single stage) with a Keeppower rechargeable battery in it. I carry 3 lights but the T1 is my "go-to" light.

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
My most currently carried light now is a Nitecore E4K. My most carried light over time has been a Fenix PD30 R4. I still pocket carry that light even though it's outdated. Fenix screwed up when they redesigned their lights. That light comes on in turbo or low on the first click. It locks out with the tailcap. There's no side switch to push or damage in a pocket. The parts were all replaceable. Still a good functional light. Works well with a 16650 lithium ion battery.

bla2000

Enlightened
My most carried is 1 of the multiple Maratac Copper aaa variations. 2 were modded by gunga with nice neutral leds. The other is a reylight 219b tool head on a maratac aaa body. At least 1 of those is usually in my pocket.

90% of the time I carry a 2013 Ti Eagtac 219b d25a as well. Even with that in my pocket too, the copper aaa gets equal use because often I'm carrying other things in my hands, and it's easy to hold the copper aaa between my middle and index finger. Both lights are slim for their battery size.

My standard three pocket lights for EDC (plus a variable bonus fourth carry light, exclusive of the lights in my emergency kit):
1. FourSevens Quark Mini Mark II copper (neutral white emitter, 16340 cell).
2. EagTac D25c Stainless modded by Vinh (Sky Lumen) to push 800 OTF lumens (neutral white emitter, 16340 cell).
3. JetBeam JET-1 MK twisty (6000k emitter, 14500 cell...produces a flawless 450 lumen OTF beam with a fresh 14500 cell).
4. Either a FourSevens 16650, or an EagTac 18650, depending on the day's activities, time of year, and position of the planets in the zodiac.

tech25

Flashlight Enthusiast
47's Quark (1xAA) tactical-interface
(program as Low and Medium).

Has served me well for a LONNNNG time now !
Really like those lights. Have been trying to get one for a while- tried to swap with my non-flashaholic brother in law but he likes it too much.

bignc

Enlightened
I am experimenting with my main- all malkoff options but 14500 or 18350 or 16340 or 18500 or 18650 bodies..... So depending on needs that day, I am alternating between my Vihn Yuji E01 (purple) that I got as a bonus in a trade with a generous forum member and a Peak Logan (i think- brass AA.....) But I have since decided that I can tote the Peak in my day pack and the E01 can hide in any of my clothes..... So that E01 would get the nod....

lightfooted

Flashlight Enthusiast
Most carried for years was my 6P. Then My C2. Now it tends to be my Warrior Mini. Though like Bykfixr, I don't just carry one light. Warrior Mini and a 3P clone are what is usually with me. One day I may find an old Backup or maybe I'll splurge on a EDCL1-T.

TIFisher

Newly Enlightened
bFIAvVQ.jpg

parang

Newly Enlightened
Not sure - the Sofirn SC01 on my keychain, the SwissCard Lite in my wallet, or the Petzl e+Lite in my bag. But I know I use the Sofirn the most.

greybeard42

Newly Enlightened
Most carried is a Photon Microlight ii. I've got one on each key ring, so I have one any time I go anywhere.

TMedina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, if I'm being honest, my most carried light is whatever is on my keychain. Most of the time, that's a SF Titan.

Now, I've got a Fenix E01 v2 and a Peak to play with.