most scary thing ive seen in a bit

raggie33

*the raggedier*
was the anne hache car video . the speed she was going it had to be a suicide atempt or she had some kind of medical issue . . i feel sad for her she has had mental issues for a bit now. .

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
was the anne hache car video . the speed she was going it had to be a suicide atempt or she had some kind of medical issue . . i feel sad for her she has had mental issues for a bit now. .
I haven't seen the video, but yes she has been struggling with her mental health for quite awhile and has been open about it. I hope she pulls through. :au:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
she has battled mental illness for years . im not sure about her acting or life style or sexaul preference.. i just recall thru the years she was suffering. and a course me i have mental illness to so i understood. wheni saw the video of her car going damn near 100 mph on a small street i though to self she has had enough and wanted to end her suffering

thermal guy

Flashaholic
She was in 6 days and 7 nights with Harrison Ford. I think she was with him for awhile. I watched the video not sure how bad she's hurt. She sits up in her stretcher as they are putting her in the ambulance. She looked out of it.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Today a spokesperson reported that she is stable. It appears that she'll pull through this event, although it's not clear whether she's suffered any life-altering injuries. The authorities have not been able to interview her yet due to her condition and being intubated.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I haven't seen the video, but yes she has been struggling with her mental health for quite awhile and has been open about it. I hope she pulls through. :au:
I've seen the video. Including the other one. (The ring/front door cam video that shows how insanely fast her Mini Cooper was traveling down the street before it crashed.) I really hope this wasn't a suicide attempt brought about by her mental health issues. Just very sad that someone with even her success and money felt cut off from the resources she needed to help with her issues.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i read she was tuck in car for 1 hour!!!! if thats true god was watching over her. ive been giviing her words of encouragemnt on her socail media accts i found

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
i read she was tuck in car for 1 hour!!!! if thats true god was watching over her. ive been giviing her words of encouragemnt on her socail media accts i found
In today's news a spokesperson said that she slipped into a coma following the accident and is still in critical condition.

"...she has a significant pulmonary injury requiring mechanical ventilation and burns that require surgical intervention. She is currently being treated at the Grossman Burn Center."

If she survives, there's a good chance that her burns are disfiguring, which could spell the end of her acting career.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i think she wont leave the hospital walking and breathing. i hope im wrong mental illness sucks

Monocrom

Flashaholic
If she survives, there's a good chance that her burns are disfiguring, which could spell the end of her acting career.
Ironically they'll have to put her into a medically induced coma due to the severity of her burns. Otherwise she'd be awake and screaming from the constant pain.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
some online have righfully said its her own faught due to drinking. but me as someone undertands some types of mentall illness are brains sometimes are are worst emeny. we will do anything to keep are mind from hurting us

Poppy

Flashaholic
If she was an accountant would we be talking about her?

Do we really care more about her because she was an actress?

Is this man less important? He got shot trying to stop a robbery.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
She's no more important to me than that good samaritan. It's just that she's a public figure. I honestly have difficulty with the term "celebrity" and the way it's used in our society. There are so many unsung heroes who deserve to be celebrated.

bykfixer

Flashaholic

SCEMan

Flashlight Enthusiast
The person who I feel sorry for is the woman whose house was completely destroyed along with virtually all her belongings. Thankfully she escaped with her life no thanks to Ms. Heche. She could have simply driven off one of the many cliffs in the area w/o putting other lives in danger...