Motorola 2 Way Radios

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
I took the family to Legoland when we first moved to Cali. My son got lost and it took us 3 hours to find him and get back together again after splitting up for the search. I bought a couple of Motorola FR60's right after that and it really helped when we went to SD Wild Animal Park, Disney and Seaworld. But realized we needed two more.

So I bought two more but I learned from Disney I needed a scanner and planned to get a 250. When I went to the store I got the T6310 instead. It was a display model marked down a few dollars so it was actually cheaper than the 250.

<center></center>

I don't have a 250 to compare it to. But I believe it is much nicer. It has an FM radio, alarm clock, weather radio and scanner. The feature I was after the most. I don't think I'll use the FM radio. Except out of desperation maybe. The clock makes a nice backup. The alarm sounds according to what you have set with beep, vibrate or both. The weather feature I haven't listened to much. It looks like it might come in handy when out in the boonies. It has a true vox. I like that. The scanner is great. I can tell which frequencies are used now and pick free one.

I think it adds nicely to my growing collection
grin.gif

<center></center>

------------------
"A knifeless man is a lifeless man"
-Nordic proverb