Music to the Marrow (To What Are You Listening?)

Empath

Flashaholic
There is a Columbo episode with the villain experiencing a rather serious case of a night of extreme loneliness and contemplation. In the background you hear a lady singing the song "I'm so lonesome I could cry". It's a song most people have heard, but this rendition is a shock and attention getter due to the emotion and purity of delivery. It elicits a search to find the artist since it doesn't seem to appear in the shows credits. Apparently there isn't a cut other than a recording from the Johnny Carson show. Here's the beautiful version by Bernadette Peters.

And then, there is the male version of similar talent. Fabulous!

Last edited:

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
Whoops- I was on page 13 or 14 doing an edit and I wound up here. Strange

Last edited:

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Found an old compilation cd in my to go back that starts out with the music from the Donkey Kong level where Donkey and Diddy swim under water. A serene electronic number by David Wise. It ends with the theme song from the Steve McQueen movie Bullitt.

76069-FE1-6-AB6-4-B1-F-BB65-75-F0618-EB283.jpg

It's another compliation I put together in 010 (according to the title "Another best of 10) that starts out smooth, builds tempo that mellows at points and covers a period of rock & roll music between the late 1960's and 2010 when Julian Casseblancas put out his initial solo record in late 2009.

Last edited:

5S8Zh5

Flashlight Enthusiast