Muyshondt has really disappointed. I will never buy from him again. Am I wrong here?

kerneldrop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Attorneys are your best friend when you need them. I'm a mediator and I tell ya, they make a huge difference when a good one is on your side. And if you ever have a discussion with anyone of authority — whether local or federal — you need an attorney with you. Trust no one.

The civil legal system is a racquet that just allows people to legally exchange money. It's wild.

The federal criminal system is wild too. There's a point system that rewards districts for activities.

ledbetter

Enlightened
All you country bumpkins who had a hard time graduating high school are smart to fear lawyers-they'll rip your guts out quick. If you're ever in need of one, don't hesitate and pay up. In a society of laws there's going to be lawyers. And disclaimer, I'm not an advocate.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
All you country bumpkins who had a hard time graduating high school are smart to fear lawyers-they'll rip your guts out quick. If you're ever in need of one, don't hesitate and pay up. In a society of laws there's going to be lawyers. And disclaimer, I'm not an advocate.
A good lawyer will rip anyone apart that doesn't have vast experience with the law. Education background means little.

ledbetter

Enlightened
To tell you the truth I don't even remember what it was started for😂😂
Sour grapes over a $300+ Chinese light purchase which may have been partly my fault. Op purchased from me a muyshondt nautilus converted by Vinh into a mule which I don't think he was that crazy about and actually called me stupid for ruining a great light! It wasn't a great light, imho, which originally had a green tinted xre led, but everyone's got their opinions. I suppose unhappy buyer was still looking for the perfect light. Maybe that mule looks better now.

Last edited:

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes but you can make real good time in traffic behind them if they got their lights on. 😁
I noticed that i'm better off in middle lane rather than left following the ambulance and dodging cars that try to squeeze into the left lane, some drivers follow like 2 feet behind not to let anyone merge in front of them, but from time to time, a driver thinks, (judging on behavior) "i'm getting in front of you, whether you like it or not, i dare you to crash into me", and the other guy thinks, "like hell you are" and than left lane stops cuz those 2 idiots crash. sometimes it is more than just them, drivers behind try to swerve into the middle, but it happens so fast that they do not have time to look and see if someone is next to them so crash takes 2 lanes now. In nyc it is not uncommon.
I drive to and from work, almost every day i see at least 1 crash, often more than one, vast majority of time those are not very serious, but once a month or two, i see bad ones, with rollovers,

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
Funny, I seem to remember we used to have a "Cheers and Jeers" section here with criteria for posting and this would have quickly run it's course and not been on it's 4th page in General Flashlight Discussion. 🙄

Interesting - the CnJ forum is still visible but one cannot start new threads there anymore, so I am not sure what the point is. I hadn't realized that it was defunct until you mentioned it. That's a shame.

kerneldrop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Interesting - the CnJ forum is still visible but one cannot start new threads there anymore, so I am not sure what the point is. I hadn't realized that it was defunct until you mentioned it. That's a shame.

Send an email to the moderator. Maybe it's an oversight and he'll correct it for you.