Muyshondt has really disappointed. I will never buy from him again. Am I wrong here?

There was a cheers for Enrique just this June.

And I just posted a "cheers to delivery drivers" at the CnJ section. It works like normal.

When viewing the Cheers & Jeers page, the following notification is present at the bottom of the page - You have insufficient privileges to post threads here.

Perhaps it's because I'm not currently a CPF Supporter. :(

Last edited:

hamhanded

Enlightened
We're all doing pretty good policing ourselves.

Raggie is in self exile..

I've only had a few risque photos suddenly disappear..

So who needs a stinkin badge.
Yeah, we might be able to police ourselves, until spammers figure out how to post en masse and we're left drowning in garbage posts that none of us can delete…

strideredc

Enlightened
Its kind of shocking to see some members ganging up on OP here. If I read correctly the offer to repair/send-in the light was revoked by Muyshondt after all, regardless of whether it may have been offered initially. OP wrote: "He has now stopped responding to my emails. No offer to fix. No offer to replace. No refund. No nada."
We have no choice but to take them at their word here.

Even if the actions taken by the OP were unjustified or too drastic, I dont see that as acceptable, do you? Especially at this kinda Price point, where someone would (justifiably) expect premium service along with a premium product.

In business (especially small-business catering to a niece market) you sometimes take a loss in exchange for good customer service & relations, even if the customer is wrong or unreasonable. I would argue this is one such time. Even with the explicit exception of copper based products from their return policy, the right of the customer to repair should not have been revoked. Thats my take on it.
I have been off for a few days with a bug so I took the time to read through this....
I couldn't agree with this more!
A lot of people that
Just because they have been punched in the face want to see everyone else get punched who hasn't yet...

:(

bigdelicious

Newly Enlightened
Sour grapes over a $300+ Chinese light purchase which may have been partly my fault. Op purchased from me a muyshondt nautilus converted by Vinh into a mule which I don't think he was that crazy about and actually called me stupid for ruining a great light! It wasn't a great light, imho, which originally had a green tinted xre led, but everyone's got their opinions. I suppose unhappy buyer was still looking for the perfect light. Maybe that mule looks better now.
Actually I used the mule on an installation job I had to do at night time and that thing lit up the room. I actually thought to myself man I gotta write to that dude and apologize because this light is awesome. But I should mention that when I bought it from you it ran so hot it was unusable. However I sent it to Mr Vinh and he was able to modify it so it was still bright as the sun and didn't get hot to the touch. I can't say enough good things about Mr Vinh either. An absolute pleasure to deal with and he gets the job done So please accept my apology. After a little tweaking by Vinh the light I bought from you became a very useful tool that I use often. So You were right, it's much better than the original and even more so after Vinh fixed the issue with it getting so hot. Sorry about that and thanks for the light

bigdelicious

Newly Enlightened
The plot thickens like burnt soup.
Revealing revelations from ledbetter about country bumkins and a mule.
Tires cause accidents and scum just might save your skin.
What the hell does that mean? And what's the mule from Ledbetter have to do with anything. I bought a product from a supposed business. That product started to malfunction within 10 days of having it. The company did not stand behind their product. End of story. poop product. poop customer service. I replied to mr Ledbetter but just so you know the light got so hot after like two minutes it was unusable. I didn't ask Mr Ledbetter to return it. I wish I was told this before I made the purchase but I'm sure it was an honest oversight on mr ledbetters part because unlike Muyshondt.net, mr Ledbetter actually tried to help me resolve the issue. And it was resolved by mr vinh and I ended up with a great tool. I even replied to mr Ledbetters post because when I'm wrong I'll admit it.

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think this guy is making $315 for every alkaline
-based 60 lumen LED copper light he sells. I bet the profit on the Beagle Mokume Gane is $3,280. Pretty good racket. Unless these lights are in great demand and consistently appreciate in value, I don't get it. The money here would be far, far better spent on seeing a high-priced psychologist for a year and a half, or an expensive but really cool motorcycle.

Last edited:

kerneldrop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Heck yea the thread lives on
Actually I used the mule on an installation job I had to do at night time and that thing lit up the room. I actually thought to myself man I gotta write to that dude and apologize because this light is awesome. But I should mention that when I bought it from you it ran so hot it was unusable. However I sent it to Mr Vinh and he was able to modify it so it was still bright as the sun and didn't get hot to the touch. I can't say enough good things about Mr Vinh either. An absolute pleasure to deal with and he gets the job done So please accept my apology. After a little tweaking by Vinh the light I bought from you became a very useful tool that I use often. So You were right, it's much better than the original and even more so after Vinh fixed the issue with it getting so hot. Sorry about that and thanks for the light

Must have had a grounding issue that created a short. That's about the only way to get a light super hot super fast to where it can't be held.