My Glowrings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chellyc

Enlightened
Fantastic. Too funny that we're all buying something that may not be for sale... Of course I hope that they are -- I'm in for at least one shorty.

Chelly

reefphilic

Enlightened
Thanks to everyone for their compliments....... Especially to Vaism for his help/suggestions, a very nice guy to deal with too!

Vaism - Glad to know that you're very busy with your full time career. Business must be very good! :rock: :clap: How about three of these :takeit: :sold: for you everyday?!

After handing out a bunch of these to family as an early Christmas gift. The few pcs of extra have all been taken. I'll be meeting my machinist to have a few different designs/variations built for myself. At the same time, I can get a small batch built for folks that are interested. Please pm me if you're interested.

Radio

Modulated Moderator
I just read the whole thread and can not figure out how the vial goes in and out. The top with the ring looks solid. Is there a allan set screw on the bottom? Can't see or think of any other way. Just curious, Thanks!!!!!
Very nice BTW!

sgtgeo

Newly Enlightened
I also ordered two long ones last week,

hoping to hear something soon

Chief-Yeah

Newly Enlightened
I already ordered a couple a little over two weeks ago.I'm just trying to find out how much longer it'll be.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.