My La Petite Killa set-up...

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Ti chains are pretty sweet looking.

I didn't pick up the Ti chains because I feel that it clashes with the Ti La Petite Killer. I went with the contrasting look with leather cords instead.

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
If he was still making those, I'd be first in line. :mecry:

Photon Fanatic (Fred) is still making those. In fact, I just picked up my second LPK ... this one in AlTin Black Hemitite. It looks pretty sharp.

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
Go forth and seek the Macro setting in your camera menu. Use it, learn its powers, and become wise with experience.

That's the mode I was using. Unfortunately I was trying to use natural light on a windowsill, near sun-down on a cloudy day. Sometimes I'm too lazy to pull out the tripod... :nana:

golfdawg

Newly Enlightened
That LPK looks great on the chain. I have a Killer and was thinking of doing the same thing, you guys think it's too big? Now I'm thinking of ordering a LPK, maybe a black one...

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been loving my La Petite Killa since I got it, and I had to get a quality Ti chain to match.
TiKilla003.jpg

TiKilla004.jpg
THAT looks awesome!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think we need a picture to officially believe you.:poke::naughty:

Blasphemy!!! :D Here's some eye candies

(Left) Bare Ti La Petite Killer, (right) AlTin Black Hemitite La Petite Killer
LPK_01.jpg

LPK_02.jpg

Teeny Tiny Lights Lineup
From Left - uh USD Nickel that's worth 5 cents, Bare Ti LPK, AlTin LPK, Streamlight Nano, AlTin Drake, AAA Battery (Right)
Lineup.jpg

I kind of like the leather cord look with the lights. What do you guys think? I may get a ti chain for the AlTin lights, for for the bare Ti Lights, I'll use leather.

AlTin Drake on Neck
AlTin_Drake_on_Neck.jpg

AlTin LPK on Neck
AlTin_LPK_on_Neck.jpg

Bare Ti LPK on Neck
Bare_Ti_LPK_on_Neck.jpg

littlerm

Newly Enlightened
I've been loving my La Petite Killa since I got it, and I had to get a quality Ti chain to match.
TiKilla003.jpg

TiKilla004.jpg

mate that setup is is fine, even a custom permanent weld ring for the chain im liking it.........did you get the chain from justmetal.com:eek:oo:

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
I got mine from Just Metal.
There's also a thinner version on Amazon for the same price.
I do like the looks of the thicker one from Just Metal much more.
Here's a pic of me wearing the light.
chain004.jpg
This is a great looking setup and I like it much better than the ones where they use an extra clip to secure the light to the chain. I may end up having to get one of these chains. :drool:

lrp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awesome setup!! I love my Ti Killer light, perhaps finest custom I"ve seen!!!

Last edited:

fiftycalibre

Newly Enlightened
Has anyone from outside of North America bought from justmetal.com?

I tried to use paypal, but they wont accept it unless my address is verified, which is not doable yet for Australia. In order to accept my payment, they want me to fax them my credit card details and a photocopy of my card. I'm rather reluctant to do that of course...