My new ride!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Got a sweet deal on my last bike it's a huffy Cranbrook there known to be good for these kits due to it's strong construction .they typical go for like 190 bucks at Walmart I got this one for 25 bucks yes I haggled with the toy manager lol inwas trying to get it for 45 and she gave it to me for 25 had to ride it home and it sucks for hills with no engine

raggie33

*the raggedier*
I plan on having 3 gas bikes and there grand total in cost will be around what the average person pays for there car every month.. but as said before I get so many thumbs ups it's like I'm in a Lamborghini .some people even ask to take pics on it and near it lol..

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Btw before I order new engines I've been taking bike apart and adding good systhnenic greese . Had issues get the wheels back together that had coaster brakes. But now there like butter

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

Good job raggie!

Nice little side business making/selling cool retro motor bikes,, perfect for ya.

zoom past...
200.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Getting scared I ordered from eBay if I get ripped off I'd be so heart broken

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Getting scared I ordered from eBay if I get ripped off I'd be so heart broken
Look on the bright side, much better than ordering off of Etsy.
That site seems to actively court scammers to set up shop, then do literally nothing to help members who get ripped off. Oh yeah, speaking from experience. My buying history on Etsy is 69 pages long. For anyone who has gone over 1 page, 69 is a jaw-droppingly HUGE number! I could literally bury several human-beings underneath all the items I've ordered off of that site in the last 3 years. (Except for the smell, you'd never know.)

eBay at least has some safe-guards in place.

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

ebay protects buyers more than sellers, just check over your goods.
I don't do ebay that much, did order twice in the last couple days though.

set up my ebay account in '02

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Cool ty for the replys it took me years and years to trust buying something online. Hect even in person I had issues trusting. I guess it has to do with living in poverty .

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
in my 20 year or so buying stuff online, i got scammed or ripped off, maybe 5 times, all items were below 100 bucks. out of probably many hundreds transactions, so it is not that bad overall. eventually you will get ripped off it is inevitable, but the way i see it it comes with a convenience of internet shopping. just pick a store or a seller carefully, watch for red flags, and you should be fine. Also paypal is not always on your side, sometimes they take a side of a scammer seller, unfortunately.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
This may be my new hobby .it's fun it's pratical . There is something about riding something that weighs less then I do is guess it's 58 pounds

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Right now I have 900 bucks on this project .but I'm including everything from gas can to grease .not to bad even a cheap china scooter is 900 before shipping and this is way way way way way way way lol easier to work on. It's so easy