My Ultimate Light (so far): KT2 Turbohead on FM 2x 18650 (with MN16) [Pics Inside!]

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Finally got all the parts together to build my true dream flashlight. (Well, I still want to get an FM Bi-Pin MN Adapter and WA1111.)

Surefire C2 / Surefire KT2 / Surefire MN16 / AW IMR16340
HIGH-output *brighter than two 18650 to my eyes*

I just wanted to let you know that because of the fun that you and etc. are having with your modded Surefire lights, I could no longer resist; and just ordered a 2x18500 C-C Leef body. I may get a KT2 turbo head for it, or just go with a stock C-series bezel.

My wallet hates you guys! ;)

*Note ~ For those who are unaware, "etc." is the name of a CPFer who's been making some nice posts about his SF 9P.

Last edited:

shomie911

Enlightened
I just wanted to let you know that because of the fun that you and etc. are having with your modded Surefire lights, I could no longer resist; and just ordered a 2x18500 C-C Leef body. I may get a KT2 turbo head for it, or just go with a stock C-series bezel.

My wallet hates you guys! ;)

*Note ~ For those who are unaware, "etc." is the name of a CPFer who's been making some nice posts about his SF 9P.

With the new IMR cells I can LEGO all my C-series and size lights together.

It's pretty great. The Surefire C2 with the KT2 and MN16 is one heck of a combination. I love it.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
With the new IMR cells I can LEGO all my C-series and size lights together.

It's pretty great. The Surefire C2 with the KT2 and MN16 is one heck of a combination. I love it.

Let me ask you this.... Can you clip it to a pocket, or is it a bit bulky? :D

shomie911

Enlightened
Let me ask you this.... Can you clip it to a pocket, or is it a bit bulky? :D

It clips to the outside of any pocket just fine.

It also fits quite nicely clipped inside my back left pocket. Like a glove. I can even sit down and it doesn't get in the way. YMMV though because my pants fit well and it might not be the case with looser or "baggier" pants.

I can't wait until I have more "equipment" (read: toy) funds so I can get the FM Bi-Pin MN Adapter and a WA1111. I can't imagine more light coming out of this little 2-cell light. :eek: