- Aug 11, 2003
Me is a hate peaches all weird and furry
Please tell me you are not married and not raising children with these values.Well I cant nail it down to 1, but here are a few in no particular order:
If I can think of more I might add them later. I might not like some of these things, but Ive come to accept them.
- You can blame no one but yourself.
- You can depend on no one but yourself.
- You can place trust in no one, not even in yourself.
- There is no good or bad.
- There is no right or wrong.
- Everyone is selfish, being not doesn’t make you a better person.
- There is no meaning except the meaning you create for yourself.
- The only one that can truly love you is yourself.
- Hate is not the opposite of love, fear is.
- Love is unconditional acceptance.
- You matter exactly as much as you think you do.
- Freedom is opposite of security. You can have a balance of both, but you cannot have both.
- Life & the universe are not fair.
- Money is not evil, neither does it corrupt.
- Everyone is capable of horrible deeds given the right circumstances.
- Most people never grow up.
- Marriage is unnatural & doesn’t work out for most people long term.
- What matters most is loving yourself & what you do, as long as it doesn't hurt others.
- Objective reality is largely irrelevant, what matters is ones perception of it. What matters is whatever matters to you. (not saying that's always a "good" thing BTW)
- The more you accept yourself & follow your path, the more others are gonna to hate you.
- No one can judge you but yourself.
Just hoping we do not get into judgemental arguing in this thread. Personally I see Olumin's points for the most part, and will remember that children ultimately choose whether they listen to daddy or not.Please tell me you are not married and not raising children with these values.
Wasn’t planning on it. Some of the things he said were quite shocking though.Just hoping we do not get into judgemental arguing in this thread. Personally I see Olumin's points for the most part, and will remember that children ultimately choose whether they listen to daddy or not.
CPF has always been a place where members have been comfortable posting what's on their minds, as related to the topic at hand. (Sometimes a bit of off-topic exposition is allowed.) Key thing is, no judgements either way, what you posted was in line with the topic at hand. Shouldn't require an apology under those circumstances. I try to run my YouTube channel the same way Greta runs CPF. A place open to all to post their views in an honest and mature manner.I had a hunch I shouldn't have posted that. Some people don't like reading things like this, it gives them headaches. I sincerely apologize to all offended parties.
Don’t apologize for your opinions and views that’s the real problem with the world. Don’t feel like you can’t speak out for what you believe. I don’t agree with 95% of what you posted but don’t apologize for your beliefs.I had a hunch I shouldn't have posted that. Some people dont like reading things like this, it gives them headaches. I sincerely apologize to all offended parties.