Need A Clicker for A legend custom Built light

Severe

Newly Enlightened
I bought a modded Legend here years back and the clickie broke and I need another clickie switch for it. Where to start. First. Am I in the right place to be asking this question. This was a group buy back in 02 or 03. It's a minni. Help me out here please?

Severe

Newly Enlightened
Darkzero, Don't have a camera but I took a look at your gallery and it looks like it's the one in the front row, 5th from the left with rubber on the head and body, and says legend on it. I believe they are the same, bought it many years back. Does this help at all. It's very narrow but has a powerfull beam.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Darkzero, Don't have a camera but I took a look at your gallery and it looks like it's the one in the front row, 5th from the left with rubber on the head and body, and says legend on it. I believe they are the same, bought it many years back. Does this help at all. It's very narrow but has a powerfull beam.

Luckily this does help. If it's the light I'm thinking about I believe what you have is an old Lambda light that used a Brinkmann Legend AA host. I just mat be able to help you with a replacement.

Severe

Newly Enlightened
The name sounds familiar. I have been away for quite a while and this sounds right. Paid about 100 at that time. probably around 2003. The top of the clickie measures about 5/8s of an inch. Fashlight without clickie is about 7 1/2 inches long. Diameter where clickie screws in is about 5/8s of an inch. give or take. How do the lumens compare to todays lights [ it is quite bright ]. holds about 3 AA's. Nice that you might be able to help out. It came with a really cheap plastic clicker. let Me know what you can do. Thanks

Last edited:

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
As per PM if what you have is a Brinkmann Legend, here's what I have.

Img_3111_zpscb9c7f0a.jpg

Img_3113_zpsef20c3f6.jpg

The Legend 2AA & 3AA use the same tailcap. Krolls do not fit on these bodies, the Brinkmanns have a 5/8 thread but is a coarser pitch. So if a Kroll or MagAA tailcap fits your host, then what i have will not fit your light.

Severe

Newly Enlightened
Darkzero

I don't have a kroll switch. what I have looks like your switch. It says Lock on top like yours. Is all plastic except for the threads and spring. Yours looks bigger but that could just be the size of the photo making it look bigger but in reality, I believe yours is the same as mine.

I looked at a Kroll on Google and it looks like nothing I've ever had. Has kind of a pointed cone like tip. This website will show you what I have. Scroll down till you see the Brinkmann Legend 3AA Cell. http://elektrolumens.com/Modified_Flashlights.html

Last edited: