Need fast help on picking a motorcycle

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Getting back to the 'cycles question and the need to haul water to a location without utilities, would a three wheel motorbike work for this?

I imagine that it would be a little more limiting for highway riding as well as having a higher rolling resistance and thus slightly poorer mileage, but it seems a lot safer to me, especially when lugging a heavy, unbalanced load.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Getting back to the 'cycles question and the need to haul water to a location without utilities, would a three wheel motorbike work for this?

I imagine that it would be a little more limiting for highway riding as well as having a higher rolling resistance and thus slightly poorer mileage, but it seems a lot safer to me, especially when lugging a heavy, unbalanced load.

D1AF4860-6AC7-49BC-953C-E2293A7B048B.jpeg

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Ps I've hauled way more lol you learn to do what you have to lol

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Btw Friday is the day I had my homes key to new owner then I'm dropped off at motorcycle dealer with a back back with mini solar panel one later and one flashlight

xxo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Btw Friday is the day I had my homes key to new owner then I'm dropped off at motorcycle dealer with a back back with mini solar panel one later and one flashlight
what did you do with all of your stuff?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well a course i found a home in july man i sure have some stupid ideas lol. so glad i listened to you all. far as bike i went with a honda rebel 500 love it already have over 10000 miles on her . i truly live so far away from anything lol

Attachments

• IMG_0008.jpeg
    IMG_0008.jpeg
    208.1 KB · Views: 44

raggie33

*the raggedier*
the box on back looks silly i added it and the bags so i can carry groceries or etc etc. the bags suck due to small opening