Need ideas for IR light for my Night vision Wraith HD NV scope

BigAl73

Newly Enlightened
I'm jumping in. Need suggestions on affordable IR light and attachment (Picatinny rail mount as well). I have a sightmark Wraith HD 4-32x50 night vision and a 950 IR (doubt it's anywhere close to that) factory. I want to mount two IR's that will reach distance at spot and great at spread (adjustable). It will be used to rid the Wild Hogs that are overrunning our area. Destroying farm and ranch land. Not good. They will also kill and eat people. They're have russian and will attack.
Anyway, weight equals pain so it needs to be as low weight as possible. Also, rechargabel batteries (good quality) that are not unicorns to find. Pressure switch is good but adjustable bright and spot/spread is required.
That's a lot from a new guy. Sorry, but I know from a 66 years of walking the earth, always ask people that are smarter than you, and you folks are those people.
It's crazy the price of somethings that don't produce that price point to production. I've got some normal lights (I love lights) that are inexpensive and some that claim the same lumens and cost an arm and a leg that just dont hunt.
Help appreciated. Sorry for the length.

0331_usmc

Newly Enlightened
Surefire vampire heads are pretty good, but you wont get the same distances and they are not adjustable. A laser illuminator will be the best option, but full power units are difficult to come by and expensive.