need p7's led's

F

forrest

Newly Enlightened
I've built several 3d D.D mags with the p7's, now I need some more p7's ( need to make some more for gifts!). Anybody know where to get some DSWOJ or dswoI's??? checked here and kaido and deal ext...Can't find them anymore :confused:Thanx for any help...

moderator007

moderator007

Enlightened
At Kaidomain type S005768 in the search box. Says ships in 1 to 3 business days. Lck-led has these also I think. But I can't seem to get into their site to check if they still do.

F

forrest

Newly Enlightened
Thanx 007, their site sems to be dead..nothing seems to work. I may have to go to kaido

moderator007

moderator007

Enlightened
I use to order from them on a regular basis. Now it seems dead. They offer a cpf discount and seemed trusted. They have been down for several days. I really hope their not gone. If someone has info on whats happened to lck-led could you respond or PM me.

D

deadrx7conv

Enlightened
There are some DSX01's on ebay.
Amilite has some DSW01, DSW0J, DSX0J.

Nothing new with SSC P7 in a while.

moderator007

moderator007

Enlightened
forrest, lck-led seems to be up right now but they dont have the bins you specified.

F

forrest

Newly Enlightened
yea, I thought about the "other led's" but I have several p7 d maglite heat sinks made for the p7's..so i'm stuck using them for now! Thanx though!

moderator007

moderator007

Enlightened
yea, I thought about the "other led's" but I have several p7 d maglite heat sinks made for the p7's..so i'm stuck using them for now! Thanx though!
Maybe you could try this forrest. I dont know which heat sink you have.

lolzertank

lolzertank

Enlightened
Yes, it's 2012, switch to the XM-L. It's cheaper and about 30% more efficient. On a 10mm or 12mm board they're smaller than a P7, so you should be fine there.

bshanahan14rulz

bshanahan14rulz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe you could try this forrest. I dont know which heat sink you have.

From that link:
I use P7 sink too, but I use it right side up, not upside down.

I grind away the tiny bracket on top of the center post to make it into a flat top post,
then use XML/14mm star & retain the mag focus ability.

Forrest, I think M007 has found just the info you are looking for :)

moderator007

moderator007

Enlightened
H22A also makes a flat top now that you dont have to grind off the post. I recently seen in his thread where he maybe making a heatsink that will work with the smaller opening of the rebel reflector and a 12.8mm xml pcb from illumination supply. Making things even simpler.

alpg88

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
bare p7 mounted directly to heatsink, has a lot better heat transfer than 99.9% xm-ls on a star, (there is one star that is different from all the rest, but it is 16mm star, and you have to order it from germany, with led already on it).

J

JoJo35

Newly Enlightened
I've had some good luck on ebay, but that's always a hit or miss

Latest posts