Need recommendations, small light with lots of throw and a clicky.

KAM

Looking for a small lightweight light with lots of throw. Needs to have a clicky switch.

Something like a Surefire E1L with 200+ lumens would be perfect.

Also needs to be fairly inexpensive, would prefer not to spend more than $50.

Gunner12

What kind of batteries and how long of a runtime?

A Li-ion battery powered light should be provide the best output for the size.

Check out Shiningbeam's stuff, anything with a big head or a lens should have good throw.

Last edited by a moderator:

KAM

Li-ion battery is preferred, runtime should be at least an hour on high.

Main priority is really the size and weight, so the smaller the better.

enomosiki

Flashlight Connection used to sell the Javelin "Shorty", but they are out of stock.

I cobbled one by myself and, boy, does it throw. At full power, it throws as much as a Scorpion V2.

rdrfronty

You might need to narrow down how small and how much throw. But one option is the Jetbeam BC10. It's 90mm x 23mm. Has a tail clicky. XPG putting out 270 otf and 133m of throw on CR123. Those increase to over 400otf and about 175m throw on IMR's. Nice little light for about $35.

2334stuart

Fenix TK15 r2, I would look no further, extremely reliable.perfect little flashlight. fenix s best yet for a single 18650.I also have the Tk11 and the more powerful Tk 21,which is too poweful for a single 18650 and soon drops down a level from its turbo mode. I use my flashlight all day and every day constantly switching it on and off and it has nt fallen apart unlike my abyssmal Surefire U2 did

Latest posts