Need Weapons Light Recommendation. 1" light with forward clicky

mattmcg

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking for a light recommendation to use as a short, bright, weapons light. I'm hoping that the wealth of this board might point me in the right direction with a light that will fit my requirements. So far I've looked all over but have excluded everything I have seen for one reason or another.

List of requirements:
-1" knurled body from front to back (no shape undulation like the Novatac 120). This will be mounted in a 1" offset mount for a picatinny rail.
-LED light output over 140 lumens (preferably more)
-Uses 1 CR123A battery
-Length as short as possible (something like the Nitecore EX10 or Novatac length)
-Tactical forward clicky with push momentary on and click full on (no strobe, low setting, or extra fluff).
-Rubber clicky button

I look forward to hearing what you folks come up with!

nzgunnie

Enlightened
Solarforce L2M

Malkoff M30.

Whichever tail cap takes your fancy I guess, Solarforce make a couple of forward clickies, or you could use a Surefire Z59.

Delta1067

Newly Enlightened
For a weapon light it is hard to go wrong with a Surefire G2 with a Malkoff drop in. I like a forward clicky in all lights except on a weapon. The twisty works better for me on a rfle because I can apply a lot of pressure and it never clicks to constant on. There are times when you don't want that constant on.

gilly

Enlightened
I got an Olight M21 off of the Marketplace the other day. Mounted on my M-4.

The M21 is throwing 300+ lumens out the front.

Great spill and still throws enough to ID a target at 100 yards and then some...

nzgunnie

Enlightened
For a weapon light it is hard to go wrong with a Surefire G2 with a Malkoff drop in. I like a forward clicky in all lights except on a weapon. The twisty works better for me on a rfle because I can apply a lot of pressure and it never clicks to constant on. There are times when you don't want that constant on.

I'd agree... but the OP wants a single CR123 format.