New 12w omni-directional LED A19 from Sylvania

Dr Evil

Newly Enlightened
I found this while browsing around Earthled.com. http://store.earthled.com/products/...ement-2700k-led12a19-dim-0-827-sylvania-78907

I like the design of it a lot more that the Philips bulb. It looks like there are some LEDs facing the top along with some around the side that have a slight angle aiming towards the base. I'll try to find a better date sheet on it later. The CRI is listed as 80 rather than 90 like the 12w Ultra A19 had. I wonder if it has that noticable red tint like the Ultra.

Dr Evil

Newly Enlightened
I'm not having luck finding anything on Sylvania's website about the product. There are a couple other websited selling the same bulb. One lists it as 850lm and another lists it as 810lm. EarthLED says it is 820lm. The Sylvania item number of 78907 brings up nothing but a PDF with compatible dimmers. An e-mail has been sent to Sylvania so hopefully it won't be much longer until we have correct information.

BM_lol

Newly Enlightened
Didn't find this bulb @ Lowes :thumbsdow Would hope to find there since the shelves occupy a whole portfolio of Osram Sylvania LED lamps...