• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

New A19 Cree XR-E 1x123 from the Shoppe

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Guys!

I was just checking the Shoppe when I saw that 4 of them were available! :rock:

During the time it took to me to grab one, another one was already sold. Now I see they're all gone! I don't know how many were initially available, but I'm sure they were gone fast!!

I'll post my first impressions with pics as soon as I receive it (oversea shipping is always a long wait... :awman: )

Can't wait to receive this little pocket rocket... How bright did you say? 115 lumens with ultra strong spill? :naughty: :rock: :popcorn:

Last edited:

FlashInThePan

Enlightened
Congratulations!! I think we're all waiting patiently. Or not entirely patiently...

I'm so glad I was a night owl last night...got my order in! =)

Wonder if this little beauty will displace my Orb RAW U-bin as king of the "mighty mini"s.

- FITP

TENMMIKE

Enlightened
your gonna be pissed , the raw is about 2/3 the size (length)of these lights
FlashInThePan said:
Congratulations!! I think we're all waiting patiently. Or not entirely patiently...

I'm so glad I was a night owl last night...got my order in! =)

Wonder if this little beauty will displace my Orb RAW U-bin as king of the "mighty mini"s.

- FITP

Last edited:

FlashInThePan

Enlightened
TENMMIKE said:
your gonna be pissed , the raw is about 2/3 the size (length)of these lights

But the difference is that the batteries on this one won't die before I finish showing it off to my friends. ;-)

The Raw's a great "wow" light, as long as no one wants to take it away from me and play with it for ten minutes. Because by then, the battery's already gone :poof:. They just laugh and point: "your flashlight only lasts for SEVEN MINUTES on a set of batteries?! Bwhahahahahaha...."

<sound of FlashInThePan sobbing softly in the corner>

- FITP

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Isn't the RAW even smaller? Not that I had one, but I got the impression that it was really tiny.

But just like Flash said ... different lights. Not really comparable. IMHO at least.

bernie

TENMMIKE

Enlightened
your thinking the raw ns
Kiessling said:
Isn't the RAW even smaller? Not that I had one, but I got the impression that it was really tiny.

But just like Flash said ... different lights. Not really comparable. IMHO at least.

bernie

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Oh ... :green: ... one of those moments when I should have kept my big mouth shut ... has always been a difficult exercise ... :D :D

monkeyboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
the standard orb raw runs on CR2 (15.6 x 27mm) batteries which are smaller than CR123s. The Orb raw NS is smaller still and runs on 14250 batteries.

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
The Cree XR-E has a number of folks very excited for good reasons. It's efficiency! at making photons from watts-in is the current ruler! I didn't request samples, because I choose to defer to Don to figure out as to how to manage those photons effectively!
Me :popcorn: and not yet up to speed!

Larry

CM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Whoever ordered these A19's are going to have a tough time wiping the grins off their faces when they get theirs. The A19 is the perfect host for the Cree, and the beam from the McR19 cannot be beat. The A19 with the Cree XR-E is the killer app :D

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
I have literally not been able to think clear since I've ordered mine. I can't wait. Well, I can, because I have to.

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
CM said:
Whoever ordered these A19's are going to have a tough time wiping the grins off their faces when they get theirs. The A19 is the perfect host for the Cree, and the beam from the McR19 cannot be beat. The A19 with the Cree XR-E is the killer app :D

Good to know! :thumbsup:
Mine shipped out today! :popcorn:

jefft

Enlightened
Perchance I am the first to receive this light? Came home today from work and there was a little box mixed in with all the junk. I guess there are advantages to living in the city next to the Shoppe. For those of you still waiting, this light is _so_ worth it. BTW, I don't have any beamshots. (because I _know_ that will be the next post)

cryhavok

Enlightened
I think I got one of the first, if not the first (talk about clicking reload every 5 minutes!) and I should have mine delivered tomorrow...too bad I have to go out of town until Sunday! Before I get the mail! :rant:

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
It took a few days for mine to "Process" at the Shoppe, even though I upgraded my shipping... it said that it shipped late today. :popcorn:
john

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys who already received it...:wow:

We NEED you to write a review!:anyone:

What about the beam? Spill? Overall? Throw?
What about the tint? Runtime? Heat?

I NEED to know :poke: :thumbsup: :clap:

marxs

Enlightened
cant wait for a review of this light. whoever has one with a PD can you also do some comparison pics and beamshots please? :grin2:

Latest posts