NEW FENIX E18R V2.0

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
NEW FENIX E18R V2.0

Screen Shot 2022-06-13 at 2.38.02 PM.png

The new Fenix E18R V2.0 is a high-performance flashlight in an ultra-compact, everyday carry design. This flashlight produces a maximum of 1200 lumens with a useful beam of 146 meters. Powered by a Fenix ARB-L16-700P rechargeable battery (included) that can be charged through the USB Type-C charging port. The convenient side switch activates all lighting modes and includes a battery level indicator - helping you always know the status of your battery. The magnetic base facilitates hands-free use for attaching the light to most metal surfaces. Waterproof and dustproof, the Fenix E18R V2.0 can handle more than just around-the-house tasks. A reversible pocket clip keeps the light secure whether you prefer bezel-up or bezel-down storage/carry. Take this flashlight on a hike, use at work, or keep it in care for emergencies.

The E18R V2.0 is great for everyday carry and much more!

PREORDER TODAY!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
is it 2 inches or 2.6 inches i see both claims on the website above. unless my eyes are tricking me

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
is it 2 inches or 2.6 inches i see both claims on the website above. unless my eyes are tricking me
The site actually says .2" so I would guess 2.6. A business card is 2" x 3.5" and I don't think the light can be that small (2").

raggie33

*the raggedier*
they did have a 123 light that was 2 inches a year or so ago it was nice but hard to use in the dark since switch was hard to feel

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
they did have a 123 light that was 2 inches a year or so ago it was nice but hard to use in the dark since switch was hard to feel
We have heard that before. Some users have put a glow-in-the-dark sticky on power buttons. Just a thought.

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Please notice the website has been corrected. Thanks to all who caught that. 2.64" is correct.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
anyone pulling the trigger? its like 52 bucks shiped with promo code

aznsx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is the ARB-L16-700P cell this light is equipped with available for purchase as a spare / replacement cell for this light, or would I purchase the 'UP' version? I see the 'UP' version listed for sale, but don't see the 'P' version. Thanks.

aznsx

Flashlight Enthusiast
it can use a basic 16340 cell im pretty sure or a cr123
I think what you said is technically correct, but does not answer my question. I believe the 'P' cell it comes with is a 'high-drain' cell, which is likely required for rated performance, but I don't see those for sale (thus my question). The earlier ARB-L16-700 cells (which I have on hand) don't seem to be for sale any more, but were not 'high-drain', and would likely not provide rated performance with the light. A CR123A cell is usable, but clearly would not provide rated performance. The only 16340 I see for sale today is the 'UP' version (which I also have and use), but that is not what comes with this light, and I don't see listed for use with this light in the User Manual or listed as a correct 'replacement' for this light. I don't see the 'P' version that comes with this light currently for sale, but rather only the 'UP' version - thus my question, whether the 'UP' version is the correct (recommended) replacement / 'spare' cell for this light and would provide rated performance, or if the 'P' version supplied with this light is perhaps actually available for sale. Hopefully that clarifies my question.

Last edited:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
im so confused lol maybe the fenix guy will answer id love to know.. it seems to be kind of like the baton 3

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
it can use a basic 16340 cell im pretty sure or a cr123
These are the batteries:

• Included: Fenix ARB-L16-700P Rechargeable 16340 Power Battery
  • Compatible: One rechargeable 16340 or one non-rechargeable CR123A battery (will not achieve advertised brightness or runtime)

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
I think what you said is technically correct, but does not answer my question. I believe the 'P' cell it comes with is a 'high-drain' cell, which is likely required for rated performance, but I don't see those for sale (thus my question). The earlier ARB-L16-700 cells (which I have on hand) don't seem to be for sale any more, but were not 'high-drain', and would likely not provide rated performance with the light. A CR123A cell is usable, but clearly would not provide rated performance. The only 16340 I see for sale today is the 'UP' version (which I also have and use), but that is not what comes with this light, and I don't see listed for use with this light in the User Manual or listed as a correct 'replacement' for this light. I don't see the 'P' version that comes with this light currently for sale, but rather only the 'UP' version - thus my question, whether the 'UP' version is the correct (recommended) replacement / 'spare' cell for this light and would provide rated performance, or if the 'P' version supplied with this light is perhaps actually available for sale. Hopefully that clarifies my question.
Let me pose that question to the Fenix engineer. Right now, the only one offered for retail is the UP version. I'll post answer when I hear back from the engineer.

chip100t

Enlightened
Does the V2 have mode memory? the original e18r did not and always came on on 5lm

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Let me pose that question to the Fenix engineer. Right now, the only one offered for retail is the UP version. I'll post an answer when I hear back from the engineer.
The Fenix engineer said right now only the ARB-L16-700UP will be available as the regular item for retail. We post all new products on this site so if Fenix decides to offer the UP version, you will see it here first. Thanks for your question.