New Fenix XM-L flashlights - TK21, TK41 and TK70

RedForest UK

Flashlight Enthusiast
I always look forward to new Fenix releases, but it seems they're determined to stick with SMO reflectors in all their latest lights.. I guess only time will tell if they've eliminated the donut hole effects.

SeanHatfield

Newly Enlightened
Am i the only one who thinks the TK70 is ugly? For some reason, i hate the look of flashlights where the head diameter is much larger than the body diameter.
Ok the TK70 as a keychain light picture is funny :D

BryDaddy

Newly Enlightened
well i was gonna buy a tk40, looks like ill be passing that one by for the tk41, UNLESS i find a new tk40 below $100.00 LOL but i do like the dual buttons like the tk45

and yes seanhatfield i think you may be the only one who dislikes that tk70 LOL

firelord777

Enlightened
I was waiting for one heck of a time for that TK41. I kept going back to the TK40 because I love how it looks and would feel like, and 18K of lux all on AA batteries. I was going to go with a Predator from armytek, then the Eagletac m3c4 xm-l because of the 40K of lux throw. But then ET has not support for flat tops 18650's. This TK41 though, will be my most wanted light. Sure hope its available before my birthday, one month and one day away from today. Gotta go get some extra nimh aa too. Thank God they upgraded the emmiter. MC-E weren't really my style. No one here would have imagined my face when i saw the tk41 has 55K of lux!!!!! YIPPEEEE!

BryDaddy

Newly Enlightened
German to English translation

digitally controlled constant brightness for largely
- 6 light levels
- - up to 800 lumens (the switch on, then weakening light)
- - 10 lumens
- - 108 lumens
- - 335 lumens
- - Strobe
- - SOS
- Operation with 8 AA batteries, alkaline or Ni-MH compatible
- High-quality T-6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Black Type III Hard-Anodized Finish
- Toughened ultra clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (2 mtr.)
- Integrated warning When the batteries (at a certain voltage of the batteries, the lamp will begin automatically in the turbo mode to flicker)

ok so that german site is saying

- - 10 Lumen ----- low?
- - 108 Lumen -----medium?
- - 335 Lumen ------high?

but a max of 800 Lumen? is the 800 Lumen turbo mode?

utlgoa

Enlightened
Another photo.....

511.jpg

firelord777

Enlightened
Anyone know how much is 798 CNY in US dollars? look foward to the TK41, sure hope its not above $125 or at most $130. Hope its worth it not getting the ET M3C3 XM or Armytek Predator.

firelord777

Enlightened
Thank you very much! You made me so happy for a few minutes. Until I questioned if it will even be available by next month. How long do you think it will take for the TK41 to go on the market? And yes, you're right, I too was going to buy a TK40, but Im glad I held off, although it wouldn't have been bad either, just have immense buyer's regret. I see you brydaddy like the new fenix's as I do to. Thank you for the answer I was hoping for LOL. No, really, thank you. Just hope it comes with a holster. And I wonder how much 55K of lux will look like? My most powerful light I have is a 2 18650 trustfire tr-1200 with 5 q5 led's. beats my tk20 in throw and brightness, but its max tailcap readings is 1.5 amps. But i have 6 18650 in total. So everywhere I go, I always EDC the monster around along with my not as heavy 4 18650 spares in an eye glasses case. So 3 sets in total. Too bad it won't be as easy carrying 24 AA everywhere LOL. But on the other hand, I might not have to. Those runtimes are pretty darn good. Again thanks, and can't wait for that FENIX!!!! ARHHH, THE WAIT. Torture I tell you.

liquidwater

Newly Enlightened
Thank you very much! You made me so happy for a few minutes. Until I questioned if it will even be available by next month. How long do you think it will take for the TK41 to go on the market? And yes, you're right, I too was going to buy a TK40, but Im glad I held off, although it wouldn't have been bad either, just have immense buyer's regret. I see you brydaddy like the new fenix's as I do to. Thank you for the answer I was hoping for LOL. No, really, thank you. Just hope it comes with a holster. And I wonder how much 55K of lux will look like? My most powerful light I have is a 2 18650 trustfire tr-1200 with 5 q5 led's. beats my tk20 in throw and brightness, but its max tailcap readings is 1.5 amps. But i have 6 18650 in total. So everywhere I go, I always EDC the monster around along with my not as heavy 4 18650 spares in an eye glasses case. So 3 sets in total. Too bad it won't be as easy carrying 24 AA everywhere LOL. But on the other hand, I might not have to. Those runtimes are pretty darn good. Again thanks, and can't wait for that FENIX!!!! ARHHH, THE WAIT. Torture I tell you.

well if u look on the german fenix site. it says april 15th to be available. ^_^ but im curious if it really does 55,000 lux since the reflector looks smaller then the olight m3x and that does around 50,000lux. : /

BryDaddy

Newly Enlightened
well if u look on the german fenix site. it says april 15th to be available. ^_^ but im curious if it really does 55,000 lux since the reflector looks smaller then the olight m3x and that does around 50,000lux. : /

what is lux?