new inova k series

tekguy

Newly Enlightened
it seems to work ok for me. google "shot show inova" The concept of the k series would bring inova into the surefire market imho and that would be cool:thumbsup:

MattK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes - they were shown privately at SHOT.

Highly oriented to the military/tactical market...let me find out what I am 'allowed' to post.

light_emitting_dude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Alot of members here are Military and LEO officers. CPF is an enormous library for flashlight research. Look at our stats.....we always have more "guests" than actual "members". Inova would only benefit for putting up their new line of lights here one CPF!

Yes - they were shown privately at SHOT.

Highly oriented to the military/tactical market...let me find out what I am 'allowed' to post.

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
:sigh:
Not more of the cloak and dagger, secret-squirrel, nonsense! If the equipment is using black ops area-51 alien technology I can understand it, but for a flashlight? :hahaha:
I've had too many encounters with this garbage from both sides in the past. It becomes tiring. (I'll stop here and go back to being cheerful now.)

MattK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well it was shown in private so I must respect that until given permission to do otherwise..if I failed to do differently who could blame them if they didn't want to show me anything pre-release again?

IcantC

Enlightened
Well it was shown in private so I must respect that until given permission to do otherwise..if I failed to do differently who could blame them if they didn't want to show me anything pre-release again?

We respect that, keep us updated on what they say. Let them know there is a huge market here. If we know now, we will save up and look forward. Otherwise we spend on other lights :candle:

HBlight

Newly Enlightened
This is good news!!!! I can't wait to see the new Inova K.

I love Ts and Xs Inova Series. I believe Inova (soon) will be able to compete with Surefire in quality with much better prices.:caution::caution::caution:

HBlight
***No Guns***No Firearms***

Last edited: