new inova k series

Wurkkos

Aluminous

Enlightened
-The K series isnt just one or two lights like in the photo. Its a whole line of lights with different battery battery configurations.
-The K series is expecting to start sometime in June with some models becoming available in late summer.
-They related that the pricing is not going to be super expensive. Pricing is supposed to be less than the expensive surefire lights. So i dont think we can expect $300.00 inova lights.

Hmm... I wonder if 'different battery configurations' just mean different numbers of CR123As/LiIons, or might there be an AA-compatible version too?...

tekguy

Newly Enlightened
which one is gonna come out first the k series or the sf ua2 or sf ub2.. im gonna take a guess and say whichever comes out first is the one most of us will buy.. any news???????????????????????????????

Delta

Enlightened
Such Hype! You know that it will never live up to it now. Besides, it looks Fugly, to say the least.

depusm12

Flashlight Enthusiast
Such Hype! You know that it will never live up to it now. Besides, it looks Fugly, to say the least.

Why would it not live up to the hype? Personally to me a light is a tool. As long as it does what I need when I need it to, if it ain't pretty I can live with that.

Last edited: