new inova k series

Stephan_L

Newly Enlightened
Hey everybody,

which one is gonna come out first the k series or the sf ua2 or sf ub2.. im gonna take a guess and say whichever comes out first is the one most of us will buy.. any news???????????????????????????????

I just recieved an email from surefire. I was originally asking about the earpro - products, but by the way, I asked about the UB2. And surefire told me, that they expect the UB2 to be released not before 2009!

With this in mind, I think Inova can get the deal, if they release their lights in the near future!

But exactly that's the problem:
People with connections to Inova told the first lights would be released in June! Now, JUNE IS GONE and so did the first half of July! But we did not get any new information about the K-Series (aka Inova Inforce-line).

I could not find anything on the Inova - website (www.inovalight.com) and the "inforce" - website, mentioned here:
Re: new inova k series
There was some news a few days ago in THIS THREAD starting at post 13
(www.inova-mil.com) still says "coming soon".

I am really waiting for this lights and see, if I can find something, that will fullfill my needs (or at least come as close to my wishes as possible) and I am really willing to spend my money in such a light!

Do you guys with connections to Inova (MattK, eyeeatingfish) have any good news for us?

So, come on, INOVA, let's see those lights!

Bye,

Stephan

Last edited:

woodrow

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just when I get frustrated with Inova and SF for being really slow with new product launches... I simply go to Pelican's, UK's and PT's sites and look at all the cool 40 lumen led lights that Quickbeam reviewed 2-3 years ago!

Did you guys all hear about these new lux 3 leds????:ohgeez:

GreySave

Enlightened
I see details, but no specifications as to run time or output lumens. I must be missing it somehow. Can you point me to the right page for specifications?

MichaelW

Flashlight Enthusiast
On the color model, is there a white sub-LED to [optionally] replace the IR?
how bright is that one?

and three modes of output?
2, 20, 200 lumens? would something like that be appropriate for both models, seeing as the sub-LED could take care of low (<10)-ultra low(>0.1) outputs
200-50-12.5

Last edited:

Flashlight Enthusiast
sorry not spec's was to excited when i wrote that

L.E.D.

Enlightened
Wow.. surprising there's none of that "wahhh-wahhh, they're using K2" crap. I guess people are realizing that the newest K2's are actually pretty decently comparable to anything using the EZ1000 die. The BRIGHT multi-color ability also has me quite excited.

LIGHTSMAD

Enlightened
i jumped straight to the last page to bump.

i had read the whole thread earlier, ( did,nt see your reply )