new Jeff Hanko Ti Twisted Trident, Stonewashed.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Jon, I knew there had to be tons of work involved in this light. You can just see & feel the craftsmanship. I honestly was shocked by the price of the light. I predict this light will go down in history as the best value in lights to ever come out of the Hanko Master Machine Shop. Every person who is into EDC gear needs one of these!

I know I may get flamed for saying this, but I just sold 2 of my 3 Mac lights. I am replacing them with the Hanko TTT. I didn't have a bunch of Mac parts, just the lights. So I guess you can say I am moving over (or up?) to Hanko now. :thinking:

I haven't lost love for Mac lights. IMHO the Hanko light does rise above the Mac in some areas. However there is more to the story for me.

Down the road, I am planning on some custom trit work on the TTT, I really couldn't bring my self to doing that to the Mac since it seems there will be no more Mac lights built at this point. But it doesn't hurt my heart to send the TTT off for custom machining or if I can ever make up my mind, custom Engraving.

Dingle1911

Enlightened
I am very happy that Hanko Machine Works decided to produce the TTT. I like trits, but not the number typically found on a Hanko. I also personally see the value associated with the increased cost of so many trits. However with the TTT, the initial cost is lower, relatively speaking, and the customer has the option to customize and add trits.

This light is great to carry everyday. The mode spacing is great. The 18350 has enough capacity for my daily use. Although it is almost too small at times.

Oneway

Newly Enlightened
No! I've been checking the site every day for the last few weeks. Hopefully there will be more soon.

didi_1606

Newly Enlightened
No! I've been checking the site every day for the last few weeks. Hopefully there will be more soon.

+1 my best guess mr.hombreluhrs was getting something special TTT not the usual one... For the next batch, i think mr.hanko is still twisting the trident [emoji41]

There's 2 great JON here, really helped me into this light world, and every couple weeks, i pm/email asking "when the next batch" bla bla bla to Jon.. Maybe my next email asking "when TTT available", he'll get bored and answer, it's available now just for you, the one TTT without twisted.. Lol

Last edited:

hombreluhrs

Enlightened
Not sure what ya mean, didi. I was just doing my daily check of the website like you other sickos. No request for trit slots or any other custom work, I ordered the light as fast as possible. I wonder how many went up for sale?

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast
I suspect reason is that there were a couple of Hanko's showing as 'In Stock' when in fact they were not. I placed two separate orders (different items) and both were cancelled because they were in fact out of stock. So I assume they had to do something drastic with the Hanko page because all the buttons that previously showed 'Out of Stock' have also been removed.

59ride

Enlightened
the body of the 1st generation has a longer smooth piece near the head and therefore the section with the flutes isn't quite as long.

Apart from that the stamp on the clips (radio-active logo) is slightly different too. I believe that the XP-G2s used for the 1st generation were slightly warmer. i will pm you a pic Tobi on FB

egrep

Enlightened
the body of the 1st generation has a longer smooth piece near the head and therefore the section with the flutes isn't quite as long.

Apart from that the stamp on the clips (radio-active logo) is slightly different too. I believe that the XP-G2s used for the 1st generation were slightly warmer. i will pm you a pic Tobi on FB

Spot on, thank you.

easilyled

Flashaholic

Not that I mind at all 59ride, but this is word for word exactly the same as my reply when asked this question previously in a sales thread. (except for the last bit about pm'ing Tobi). You've obviously copied and pasted it.

Last edited: