New Member Introduction.

UFO

Hello:

New guy here. Been lurking around for a few weeks, decided to join. I've been around flashlights since the late 80's when Streamlight, Maglite, and Surefire were considered the heavy hitters. Sold my Surefire 6R recently. I'd consider myself to be a "Streamlight" kind of guy, although I have been paying close attention to the smaller, newer (for me) lights like Fenix and Nightcore.

I have around 14 different Streamlights as well as a Fenix UC-30, PD-32, and PD-35 (Camo). Also have a Nightcore MH-11 and considering the MH-12 V2.

Hope to learn a lot here as I see there are many very knowledgeable folks here, and maybe someday I can contribute something that can help someone else. Nice to meet you all and thanks for having me.

_________
Mike

datiLED

CPF Supporter
Hi Mike,

Welcome!

It sounds like you will fit in well here. There are plenty of helpful people around who can probably answer any questions you may have about new (or old-school) lights.

datiLED

Roger Sully

CPF Supporter
Supporter
Hi Mike!
:welcome:

You might be surprised to hear that Surefire is still up there! Companies like Lumens Factory are making parts that upgrade Surefire into the late 20th Century...maybe even the early 21st!