2wf7nrd.jpg

11vlmc4.jpg

Good looking, well balanced/complete modes..:thumbsup:
Its a P12 without clicky...

Last edited:

subwoofer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ow-mode.. Yeah! :D

Excellent, a completely new type of mode. Is this a self defence mode, or a mode for masochists?

I half expected there to also be an 'OWER' mode too :-D

EDIT: Killjoy. The original image with HIGH, MIDL and OW modes has now been corrected.

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
Quire like it,dont think its a must buy for me.............however ow mode or not the ec11 and ea11 have my interest:)

cjmorris

Enlightened
I love that nitecore is always trying to keep fresh new lights available. They have become my favorite Chinese brand by far.

Overclocker

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love that nitecore is always trying to keep fresh new lights available. They have become my favorite Chinese brand by far.

well this isn't exactly a new light, it's just a P12 with a flat tailcap and different firmware, a lot cheaper too

not a bad deal at all. it's got direct access to moonlight from OFF, and from there you could ramp up to the other 3 levels. and the ramping speed is very good, it's not one of those lights where you wait like forever to ramp up to the next level, and it's not too fast either. so although it lacks direct access to MAX from off you could ramp up to it quickly so it isn't a problem at all

still has the old-style voltage readout that measures to a tenth of a volt

ven

Flashaholic
Love the pic Overclocker:)

Little Q for you,i know you have been disappointed in previous nitecore light builds,how do you feel on nitecore at the moment. Obv you know your stuff so your opinion is greatly valued:)
I own a few NC lights and have had no issues at all,P25/EA4/EA8/TM15 and sold the ea8 as never used. My fav is the tm15,but not just out of my NC lights,its in to the top few of my lights in total............only a side note on my experience with NC .

Thanks ven:)

realista

Enlightened
seems a p12............. what are differences? i think there are no rea ldifferences BUT nitecore noticed that the thrunite tn12 2014 is a BEST SELLING at his lower price. ( i own one ..it is superb)

so, they changed name at p12 ,increased lumens to 950 to 960 ( :huh::eek: ) hoping this "new" flashlight can steal a lot of potential TN12 buyers................because anyway the nitecore does have the nice feature of bliking led to see real voltage. ingenious features

Latest posts