*NEW* Olight M3X-UT Javelot

WarRaven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: *NEW* Olight M3XS-UT Javelot

Still has that wow factor.
Love my Javelot for a two cell light smaller then some old Maglite, it shocks noobs.
I like lighting up stuff in daylight with it for laugh.

RemcoM

Enlightened

I have a question,

Can i restore the maximumintensity, of the M3X UT,

after the intensity drops after some minutes on turbo, and then turn it off, and on again.

kj2

Flashaholic

I have a question,
Can i restore the maximumintensity, of the M3X UT,
after the intensity drops after some minutes on turbo, and then turn it off, and on again.
If the batteries can provide enough power, then yes.

Jiri

Newly Enlightened

Ok guys, I am DONE with Olight flashlights for this decade. :thumbsdow I recieved my piece of Olight M3XS-UT today. And... moonlight mode and strobe mode is not working at all. I have got only 3 modes working. When I push the side sitch to get in to Strobe only thing I get from a flashlight is the high -steady- mode. I have tried anything that can be done by regular user to solve the problem, but nothing helped. I must say the quality check of Olight manufacture SUCKS!!! :mad: Reminds me of some cheap chinese manufacture products. Such a -not exactly cheap- flashlight and first thing I can do with it after purchase is to send it back and claim warranty repair. :banghead::banghead:

I have 67 lights from Fenix company and never had a single problem with any of them.

Few months ago I also measured a runtime of moonlight mode on S1, and it was not any close to specified *up to 15 days* of runtime. Maybe if I used two spare batteries during the test. :mad:

Well, the most important thing is that IT DOES TAILSTAND, right?!? :ironic:

No more Olight's for me. Thank you!

Last edited:

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast

wow that sucks! It is also from my experience very unlike Olight to pass a defective light. My M3XS-UT works perfectly and does indeed tailstand. I feel for you as since youre in Europe your light will go back to Olights Chinese warranty dept. Here in the US Olight has set up its US HQ/warranty repair center in Georgia cutting turn around time for warranty repair in half. But this new US HQ just opened up and they admit that they are swamped with repairs. Current turn around time for the US office is a month or more. I imagine you may be looking at 8-10 weeks turn around time for the Chinese branch of Olight. Keep us posted...

Olightworld

Enlightened

Hello,

I am sorry to hear about your light. Please keep in mind that we make thousands of flashlights and it is possible that one can have issues. We are happy to replace your light if you send it to us or you can do an exchange with the dealer since we have a 30 day return/exchange policy. If you would like to get it replaced with us directly, please send an email to [email protected] and we can take care of you today.

Ok guys, I am DONE with Olight flashlights for this decade. :thumbsdow I recieved my piece of Olight M3XS-UT today. And... moonlight mode and strobe mode is not working at all. I have got only 3 modes working. When I push the side sitch to get in to Strobe only thing I get from a flashlight is the high -steady- mode. I have tried anything that can be done by regular user to solve the problem, but nothing helped. I must say the quality check of Olight manufacture SUCKS!!! :mad: Reminds me of some cheap chinese manufacture products. Such a -not exactly cheap- flashlight and first thing I can do with it after purchase is to send it back and claim warranty repair. :banghead::banghead:

I have 67 lights from Fenix company and never had a single problem with any of them.

Few months ago I also measured a runtime of moonlight mode on S1, and it was not any close to specified *up to 15 days* of runtime. Maybe if I used two spare batteries during the test. :mad:

Well, the most important thing is that IT DOES TAILSTAND, right?!? :ironic:

No more Olight's for me. Thank you!

firsttothescene

Enlightened

Any advantage besides increased run time using 2-18650's vs 3-cr123s? Output increase?

Theodore41

Enlightened

I have two Olights. One SR52-UT and a M1X Striker,some months now,and they are, as it should,very good,out of the box.

firsttothescene

Enlightened

I had recently purchased this light from olight.org. Does anybody know if this is actually olight (meaning same as olight.com) ? I saw a comment somewhere else saying they almost got me (olight.org), meaning that person almost ordered from them. I got my light, direct from china, in a very timely manner.

bdogps

Enlightened

I had recently purchased this light from olight.org. Does anybody know if this is actually olight (meaning same as olight.com) ? I saw a comment somewhere else saying they almost got me (olight.org), meaning that person almost ordered from them. I got my light, direct from china, in a very timely manner.

Hey Mate,

The official Olight site is Olightworld.com I have never heard of Olight.org

firsttothescene

Enlightened

I got the m3x for 119, and another s1 for $32. Shipped for free from China to Wisconsin

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast

When it comes to Olight I only buy from GoingGear.com because Olight USA is literally right next door to GG and Olightworld.com

firsttothescene

Enlightened

When it comes to Olight I only buy from GoingGear.com because Olight USA is literally right next door to GG and Olightworld.com
That's cool. Apparently olight.org is just the China based website of olightworld.com. Quite a few lights are on sale at that site.

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast

Their return address is:

3F TYJ Xi Xiang Bao An
Shen Zhen 518000 Guang Dong
China

It that a real Olight address?

And, BTW, Olightworld.com has a strange header in its web page: "ONLINE ORDERING FOR NORTH AMERICAN CUSTOMERS ONLY". Peculiar interpretation of the word "world" :)

bdogps

Enlightened

Their return address is:

3F TYJ Xi Xiang Bao An
Shen Zhen 518000 Guang Dong
China

It that a real Olight address?

And, BTW, Olightworld.com has a strange header in its web page: "ONLINE ORDERING FOR NORTH AMERICAN CUSTOMERS ONLY". Peculiar interpretation of the word "world" :)

I private message Olightworld in regards to Olight.org and they told me that this website is not authorised to sell their products and to stay away.