• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired New Olight S1-Baton - SOLD

k594

Newly Enlightened
New Olight S1-Baton

i have a like new Olight s1-baton for sale, took it out of the box and turned it on maybe twice, its sat in my desk ever sense. great light just have to many and don't want this one just sitting here
looking to get****** sold****

List Date: 12/30/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: New Olight S1-Baton
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums

flashtastic

Newly Enlightened
Re: New Olight S1-Baton

I have this light and I like it even better than the S10R Baton II (which I also have). I do wish it was rechargeable but then it would be longer. I like the shorter body and the best part about it for me is the TIR on the front. For use around my house or in close quarters in the garage or outside this light is great and provides a bigger, smoother flood than the S10R II.

I'll take it

magellan

Honorary Aussie

I have this light and I like it even better than the S10R Baton II (which I also have). I do wish it was rechargeable but then it would be longer. I like the shorter body and the best part about it for me is the TIR on the front. For use around my house or in close quarters in the garage or outside this light is great and provides a bigger, smoother flood than the S10R II.

Me too. I bought 11 of them, one each of the seven different models, plus dupes of the coppers and the titaniums.

TheJLew85

Enlightened

I too too have this light and love it! Enjoy. And at a good price too!

flashtastic

Newly Enlightened

Question for you. Do you find the titanium light bodies get damaged easily in normal use? I like the look and feel of titanium but when I think about the titanium products I already own, they tend to take on scratches quickly and are more expensive than other metal products in equivalent categories. For collector value I get it. I also understand the value of its physical properties. But it almost seems like an expensive aluminum without the advantage of anodization. I don't say that with any critical tone so much as personal concern because my lights tend to get EDC use most of the time. The lighter titanium has a significant attraction for that reason. . . but I do like hard tested lights that tend to keep a good look for a long time.

Me too. I bought 11 of them, one each of the seven different models, plus dupes of the coppers and the titaniums.