• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired NEW! SNAP ON FIT MICROLENS FOR LUXEON LEDS

tonyb

Enlightened
mlens.JPG

I have 10 Micro lens assemblies for Luxeon LEDS. They fit right over the led for a press-fit. LED IS NOT INCLUDED!They are $8.00 each plus $1.00 First Class Mail.
bullseye.JPG

beamshot: 1 foot from target with low-dome emitter

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awwww, these are too cute to pass up. I'll take one, Tony.

Cash PP OK?

Britt

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
If they produce a similar beamshape with High Domes (all I have any more) I'll take some. Does the "ball" protrude beyond the white collar? Appears as though it does...

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
My gears slipped on my 10 speed once and my ball protruded beyond my white collar. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

tonyb

Enlightened
The lens protrudes beyond the white plastic spacer. If the spacer length is a problem I can make the spacer a little shorter or longer.

The spacer tube is 8mm in height.

A total length from emitter heatsink to tip of lens on a lowdome emitter is 10.4 mm

The lens is press fit into the tube and can be moved in or out to accomodate the 2 different emitters and to focus a little tighter if moved out(which can be done by holding the white plastic spacer and pushing the lens out with a Q-tip.

You can pay with paypal my account is at:

[email protected]

which is also my personal e-mail address or you may send a personal check or a money order e-mail me. If you are not satisfied with it you can send it back for a full refund.

<font color="red">I made a mistake on the price it's $8.00 for the lens + $1.00 for shipping handling for a total of $9.00 </font>

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Just for chuckles, I'll take 2. (5W /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif )
(I will assume shipping handling isn't a profit center so $17 for two.) PP away

Larry

GJW

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
BC0311 said:
My gears slipped on my 10 speed once and my ball protruded beyond my white collar. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Hey Britt,

HUAW HUAW HUAW GUFFAW *GASP* *CHOKE* *BARF*!!! If that wasn't the funniest thing I've read in a while!

BTW Tony, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif ! ! ! (for two)

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Would these micro lens fit over the led of my VIP? How does this work? The led already has a lens, high dome lens. Or is this to fit over a bare emiter? Pardon my questions.

Bill

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif Sorry I was so slow. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

You know, I might just be able to perform this mod.

Catman10

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Bullzeyebill said:
Would these micro lens fit over the led of my VIP? How does this work? The led already has a lens, high dome lens. Or is this to fit over a bare emiter? Pardon my questions.

Bill

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm also wondering how these work and what the primary purpose is. I've accidentally damaged the lens on one of my LEDs, would I be able to replace it with this?
Thanks