New SureFire products for 2014

Dirty wage guy

Enlightened
Not a big fan of this E1b version though.. The E1e version I saw online is much more appealing to the eye. At least to me..

DWG

IsaacL

Enlightened
Not a big fan of this E1b version though.. The E1e version I saw online is much more appealing to the eye. At least to me..

DWG

The EB1 version was preproduction. The release version has the E1E style body.

Wow! The V1 looks pretty sweet! Obviously nobody has had the chance to crack one open, but has anyone had the chance to mod the V2 and it's selector interface? For those that don't get to mess with NV, it would be cool to see a mod on either the V1 or V2 that would give you the option to switch over to a color led.
Similar to the A2's ability to change to a color led, but in the V1, one cell E-series package... Sign me up!

DWG
The dies are super small and very close together. I doubt that a high-power mod would be feasible. But I could be wrong...

Dirty wage guy

Enlightened
Thanks IsaacL for the info. I wouldn't put it past the guys here to trick this thing out. the creations that come from this site blow my mind!
Vinh or someone like Milky's mastery I bet could have the surefire engineers "wondering why they didn't think of that?".

Man I wish Milky would come back...

DWG

tab665

Flashlight Enthusiast
880arm, I noticed in another thread that you went to the surefire factory. did you happen to see anything new?

880arm

Flashlight Enthusiast
880arm, I noticed in another thread that you went to the surefire factory. did you happen to see anything new?

Nothing really new to report and, unfortunately, I didn't get to see any super-secret prototypes. I probably spent the bulk of the time in the machining facility which was absolutely awesome . . . of course the rest was pretty cool too!

IsaacL

Enlightened
Nothing really new to report and, unfortunately, I didn't get to see any super-secret prototypes. I probably spent the bulk of the time in the machining facility which was absolutely awesome . . . of course the rest was pretty cool too!
Jealous!

GrimReminder

Newly Enlightened
So is Surefire doing what they always do for the most part or what? They had those two new spotlights on there website due to come out in September and now there both off the sight. I love there lights, but these tactics or lack of management leaves me and others feeling like WTF. Moves like this in my opinion make me feel like I really dont care for Surefire anymore. Anybody have any intel on this?

Last edited:

DAN92

Enlightened
I saw the pictures, it's a nice visit. :thumbsup:

newbie66

Flashlight Enthusiast

IsaacL

Enlightened
Oh...nothing [emoji41] haha. Do we know what emitter they settled on?

880arm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't know.

It's interesting (and OK) that they reduced the lumen output a little bit compared to what was in the catalog but I wonder what the throw is going to be like.