NEW ThruNite T30S V2

Wolf359

Enlightened
Looks very nice just wish there was an extention tube for it for 2 x 18650 cells for longer runtimes. I already have the TN12 2014 and love it edc it every day again i wish there was an option for an extention tube, anyone know how hard it would be to get one made ?

joshjp

Enlightened
Looks very nice just wish there was an extention tube for it for 2 x 18650 cells for longer runtimes. I already have the TN12 2014 and love it edc it every day again i wish there was an option for an extention tube, anyone know how hard it would be to get one made ?
Hmm that is a good question, you should email ThruNite that question, my TN11S came with extension tubes, i also ordered the T30S but it hasent come yet, but i dont think it co es with the extension tubes.

Mr. Tone

Flashlight Enthusiast
This looks like a nice light, and the price is extremely reasonable if it performs as specified. I don't doubt that it will, Thrunite seems to be consistent with the quality of there lights.

joshjp

Enlightened
This looks like a nice light, and the price is extremely reasonable if it performs as specified. I don't doubt that it will, Thrunite seems to be consistent with the quality of there lights.
Theve droped the ball on me alot, but i will order this on Friday.

joshjp

Enlightened
Do you mean on shipping times?
No, not from Amazon, but ther China warehouse takes awhile, but thats to be expected. Im talking about a couple issues, one on my CW TN12 2014 there was black par5icals in were the LED was and it showed up in my beam, and a TN32 i had would flicker when turned on, now people are having problem with the Neutron 2A. Thats why i buy my Thrunites from Amazon, as you can return them with no hassle at all, i will never buy direct from ThruNite.

Im still waiting for my original TN30s that i ordered 3 weeks ago, its in the US now so thats good, i will try to make a video on how they compare.

Last edited:

joshjp

Enlightened
Just ordered the T30S V2, i will get it tomorrow, also I will get the original T30S today as well, so that's perfect timing, now I need more 18650's. :)

Javora

Enlightened
Did you get a chance to do beam shots yet? How does it compare to the TN12 2014? Thanks.

joshjp

Enlightened
Did you get a chance to do beam shots yet? How does it compare to the TN12 2014? Thanks.
I didnt do any beamshots yet sorry, but the V2 is muchbetter then the T30s, a little more power, better beam, the T30s has a nasty ring artifact were the spill beam ends, the V2 doesnt. I will try to do some this weekend, i went out Saturday but i washt to dark out as there were alot of clouds, but if you want i cant do some beamshot outside in my back yard? Its a really small yard thought.

joshjp

Enlightened
What do you want me to compare of the ThruNite T30s V2 vs the ThruNite TN12 2014?.

Last edited:

Javora

Enlightened
I'm interested in both durability and the beam itself. Curious to know if there is improvements to the beam even with reduced lumen output.

Mr. Tone

Flashlight Enthusiast
The light looks nice in your video, thanks for sharing that. As of right now it seems like a pretty great deal for $50.