New to forum

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date
D

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi, I am new to this forum. I wanted a LED flashlight for around the house in case the power went out. I had no experience with LED before. I decided on a lightwave 4000 because of the burn time. I received it today and tried it out. Until you experience one yourself you do not know that an incandescant bulb is so yellow. I think that the lightwave 4000 will work out fine for the purpose I bought it for. For outside where you might want to throw a beam I can see my maglights would be a better choice. I have found some good info here and plan to check in from time to time, although I an not a real flashlight person. Lets say I am a gadget guy.
Harold
grin.gif

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now you just need an Inova X5 or ARC LS to round out your LED fix.
smile.gif
That way you have something just as bright but pocket-portable so you can take it with you.

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to the forum. I think if you poke around here you'll find plenty that will make your Maglites look pretty dim in comparison.

Anyway, even if you don't think of yourself as a 'real' flashlight person, being into gadgets means you're already pretty close.
You'll find lots of stuff here to satisfy those gadget-buying urges..

Have fun!
smile.gif

Graham